Neutral spectator

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

This might be possible in UT2004. You guys have heard of UTV?
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

[Bk°Requiem] wrote: won't work at all because u can't find neutral spectators.... this spectator gonna always behind one team or could dislike the other team :confused:

referee's in soccer got the same problems but they are still used
always they should like 1 team better but u should judge by that
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

ya, letting rage being a ref is like letting him take candy from a baby hehe :devil:
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

RaGe|DB wrote: referee's in soccer got the same problems but they are still used
always they should like 1 team better but u should judge by that

useless comment, u can't compare a real sport irl and a game on the net.... totally stupid
Wibble

Post by Wibble »

I think what I originally had in mind was not a referee as such, more someone who can resolve any disputes when it comes to bad/illegal sportsmanship.....now you may call that a referee if you like, but I see it as a more passive role, and I would hope that only one or two games in one hundred would require their intervention
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Nice idea, but too much hassle to assign a spectator to every game...

And if this rule was in place (referee?) would it be the same person for the same clan? e.g "Jimmy" for clan "999" or would it be differant?

If it would be differant, then there is more chance of someone fucking it up... Alot of players out there, and alot of matches, someone is gonna fuck it up, i assure you

/me suggests someone like Jr, Ceno, people who have left db for good and only play in publics...
FireCell

Post by FireCell »

no offence cata, but u have a biast against certain teams =x