The todo list is back!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I said most will not be done because I disagree with it now....
like the "one key dodge thing"
the banana indicator would only be shown to your teammates.

" Boost indicator... circle on the radar should maybe change color like UT rocket lock on... lock for pass also if you think (someone would suggest it anyway)."

ya, this won't be done
takes too much performance,
been discussed long ago
vF_Zonk

Post by vF_Zonk »

We had this (jumping lessening sprint juice) in Deathball 1.6, it was removed and it won't get added back, sorry :)
In that case, can we lessen the sprint amount a bit further? like, to 1/2 or 2/3 of what it is now?

Jump needs to affect it, or it needs to be less :/
YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

lessening the amount of sprint will do nothing, you will just have to recharge more often. It is the rate of recharge which needs to be lessened, so that sprinting will be used less.

As it is, you can sprint half the time at least, which is ludicrous.
vF_Zonk

Post by vF_Zonk »

good point

please make it recharge slower! :)
NaB

Post by NaB »

suck mode o_O

reduced catch radii in area for all o_O

have to see em first but they sound like big changes....

also i didnt see anything there about not being able to boost ppl as soon as u pass the ball, if u pass and press primary fire immidiatly after it does a charge sound for a sec x_X u have to let go and press it again to use the shield gun.

if this is an intentional delay on being able to use shield gun then fair enough, just give us a noise (like a small "click" sound) to indicate the shield gun is back in boosting mode.
DavidR
Banned

Post by DavidR »

Hallo bin ich DavidR. DavidRetarD, der ist! Ich soll hier zeigen, wie dumm DavidM ist! Er vernachlässigt andere Leute Meinungen und ist ein fröhliches Deutsch! Jemand Töten Sie ihn! Bitte werde ich er es wetten wird genießen!
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Translation anyone?
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

It's babelfishish, and i guess i can safely say "hi sin" \o/
^^; no offense if it's not him O_o
DaJero

Post by DaJero »

DavidR wrote: Hallo bin ich DavidR. DavidRetarD, der ist! Ich soll hier zeigen, wie dumm DavidM ist! Er vernachlässigt andere Leute Meinungen und ist ein fröhliches Deutsch! Jemand Töten Sie ihn! Bitte werde ich er es wetten wird genießen!

I'm not going to translate this directly but he asks someone to kill DavidM and that he'll enjoy it if that will happen. (In crappy babelfish German).
Deacan Sharp

Post by Deacan Sharp »

[Bk°Requiem] wrote: -banana indicator (so others know that you do it and which way)

that would DESTROY ME i tellz ya
Deacan Sharp

Post by Deacan Sharp »

DavidR wrote: Hallo bin ich DavidR. DavidRetarD, der ist! Ich soll hier zeigen, wie dumm DavidM ist! Er vernachlässigt andere Leute Meinungen und ist ein fröhliches Deutsch! Jemand Töten Sie ihn! Bitte werde ich er es wetten wird genießen!

He says he is david r and he is here to show every one how stupid davidm is and blah blah other peoples opinions dont count and he bets something and what ever fuck else he said
Deacan Sharp

Post by Deacan Sharp »

DavidM wrote:
the banana indicator would only be shown to your teammates.

good
DaJero

Post by DaJero »

Deacan Sharp wrote: He says he is david r and he is here to show every one how stupid davidm is and blah blah other peoples opinions dont count and he bets something and what ever fuck else he said

The part that REALLY botters me is that he's saying someone should kill him. We can't tolerate things like this... we really can't..
Deacan Sharp

Post by Deacan Sharp »

you want to kill him dont you, then you will be leader of vortex, i SEE YOUR MIND
Diab

Post by Diab »

" -http://homepage.ntlworld.com/e.marcham/DB/DBidea1.jpg check this pic, looks like a good idea, adds to the presentation and atmosphere "

Looks like someone noticed me :D