RusH Red and DBL

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

ThaGiMiC

Post by ThaGiMiC »

Sorry to see RusH disappear, prolly the first NA clan I knew. I remember a few months back when TEZC used to scrim with RusH =) decent clan decent players, the type we really wanna keep tbh.

As regard the off topic cata thing =) Surge raised a good point that there is no real harm since the clans will prolly never cross paths. (Maybe a few more Euros should also consider joining an NA clan, if not just to help out with numbers)

ZBN whaaaa =/ you must stay!!! =)
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

i did it \o/
Hoju

Post by Hoju »

RusH is NOT disappearing, we are far from doing so. We just had a few members quit all of them being on RusH Red (we have two teams RusH Red and RusH Blue). Now all but one have come back, but we are still unsure as to the future of RusH Red.
HerbalTea

Post by HerbalTea »

make sure to find out soon. Bazzi is deleting the defunk teams at the end of the week
Jerkoff

Post by Jerkoff »

Damn, reading the forums, I wasnt aware DB in NA was in such bad shape... I've just been playing pubs and the occasional ballers... Maybe I should get back in a clan, it's just so hard for me to find time during the evenings. Just changed my major .:devil:
giber

Post by giber »

Do not delete Rush Red. We are still here and playing. Foo jumped the gun as usual.