magic player...an idea..

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

haha Just the other day I was on a server with 4 people, it got kidna boring after awhile and for some raeson the other team didn't have anyone in net, so when my team was in there zone i switched teams and took goal, passed it to the team i had just joined so they could go score, but then switched teams again and kept playing goalie for both teams. it was tough to keep up, but rather amusing to me atleast ;P
f1end

Post by f1end »

R3L!K wrote: surely that's a good sign :o

I see your point...it is a good sign for even MATCHES....but for public play, it can get very annoying, especially when u r 2 v 3, and the 3 are being lame (long-shots, easy open goals etc.)
FrostyCoolSlug

Post by FrostyCoolSlug »

i agree with the 'Spectator' Switching on public servers.. if you die, you spectate, and the spare team member takes your slot.. would keep the teams even, would also stop people from running into the enemy p-box, so they can get killed, cause that wont get _THEM_ back, will put someone else, who may be less capable in their place.
YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

FrostyCoolSlug wrote: i agree with the 'Spectator' Switching on public servers.. if you die, you spectate, and the spare team member takes your slot.. would keep the teams even, would also stop people from running into the enemy p-box, so they can get killed, cause that wont get _THEM_ back, will put someone else, who may be less capable in their place.

But doesnt this mean its the offence that is swapped? Hardly fair.
FrostyCoolSlug

Post by FrostyCoolSlug »

or defence, however, it may be swapped with a better player, or someone of the same skill. The end aim for the players, is not to be killed.
YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

have u played db?
offenders get killed much more than defenders. and so anyone playing offence will swap out. It is a reasonable tactic of an offender to go into the p-box and take a shot at goal, which usually results in death. please don't penalise the attackers for doing their job.
FrostyCoolSlug

Post by FrostyCoolSlug »

ahh, sorry, didnt understand what you were saying.. generally after the player dies, the roll of the team changes from offence, to defence anyway.. However, you are right, they shouldnt be penalised for attempting to do good.

Next suggestion please :D
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

Uhm...lets eat cookies?

It's a great suggestion methinx :p

*starts eating cookies*
f1end

Post by f1end »

*does cookie monster impression (badly)