Biggest knock on Deathball

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Twigstir

Post by Twigstir »

I NA too. I don't think bashing is as bad it was. However, it was real bad for a while and I still see it from some players. I just hope it doesn't get bad again if we see an influx of newbie players.
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

DiStUrbeD wrote: Say (ex) you are on a volley only game, and a new player joins and scores without a volley, of course, once is tolerable. but then they do it again, and again and again....the newb bashing fest begins

How the f* shud they know what a volley is? X_X
Ppl say "VO NOOB" 80% of the time, that doznt teach them shit.
The other 20% of the time they get a reasonable explanation (time permitting, which isnt much in a match, especially on crap maps like smallcube). But will they still get it? no! understandably? Hell yes. Especially when u know how many ppl actually read manuals and changes lists X_X (which isnt many, trust me :x)

That is one of the reasons y VO is now an option, and should not anymore be something that was chosen by the ppl themselves in a server, and forced upon n00bs and ppl that enter that server after the choice was made.
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

i've only seen the VO option used once, other then that, its a given thing that when you play maps like SmallCube or Temple its gonna be volley only.

Anyway, when people say "VO NOOB" (usually) they reply with "vo?" (as in they dont know what it means) If they don't know what a volley is, we help them out.

If they are going to not even ask what's going on, or realize that everybody else is hitting the ball out of the air to score, then he is pretty thick headed :rolleyes: