The docus mass media won't show you

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Post by DavidM »

im so close to dumping mine :>

jesus would have thrown his tv out of the window...i keep telling myself ;)
beefsack

Post by beefsack »

lol ive had no tv for years its been crap for that long... its pretty insulting to watch it with shows like idol, biggest loser and the osbournes on how stupid do they think we are o_O
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

ya well, but this stuff is at least honest.
it says "hey, im a crappy show, im all comercially and stupid"....
but those that claim to be real and honest bullshitting you...thats where it gets bad.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Very good docu about generally everything in the world...how things actually work. Media, Politics....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2490&hl=de
:-)

Post by :-) »

BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

haha :D
Fragger

Post by Fragger »

Haven't seen you mention anything about aliens. Why the discrimination? I couldn't careless about placebo medicine,skull-n-bones, or any other idiosyncratic behaviors from shadowy contractors. I'm more afraid of other entities than a combination of imbecilic groups conspiring to take over the world. Pinky and the Brain would have more chances to succeed than them.

ALIENS!!!. I would be like those people who hold up "We come in peace" signs and inevitably get killed first.

ps: or do you also think aliens were fabricated?
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

i got a question about that whole 9/11 thing.

just talked to a friend of mine and told her about it and so on and explained my thoughts to her and she said that she can't imagine that. she argued the way like : "if you can find this things online and there are these proofs that show all this stuff were controlled demolitions and people knew that like 5000 (dunno) people would die at this day, how can it be that no one of the relatives of the victims accuses the owner of the world trade center of murder or something and proof it by these proofs you can find? "

well and i said " well see, if you try to argue against it at first no1 believes you because your alone out there. and if you get too close to proof oficial things wrong in the public you will simple be erased by the government." (not that simple i said some more but that's the core)

and then she asked me "well ok, but if tehre died like 3000 people there are like 6.000 relatives of these people, you cant kill 5000 people with government power like cia, that accuse the ones responsible for the drama...can you ?"

and i couldnt answer^^ what would you have responded ? ( besides: ok not evry1 is goin to accuse and not at the same time)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

why can't they kill them? it gave them LOTS of great benefits. they "perfectly" setup lots of evidence to blame it on others. but it's obvious that they have _nothing_ to do with that.

everything in the official story has been proven wrong. just for how it really was we can mostly just speculate.

Check this:
115 reasons why the 911 investigation is bullshit.
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/571-page-lie.htm

and here a video by the same guy:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3286773394
Last edited by DavidM on 04-07-2007 01:01, edited 1 time in total.