Volley Latency

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

nameless

Post by nameless »

If you want to take out anything take out that bullshit dribble prevention crap. That will rid us of the n00b cannon and allow us to dribble again
Can t follow ur thoughts ... what has dribbling to do with the so called n00b-cannon?
so why was sprint added? holding shift is WAY more noob than both boosting and dribbling.
sprint just worx for some seconds, so using it is way tactical, dribbling = bunnyhop1 + bunnyhop2 + bunnyhop3 + ... +bunnyhop3495 + bunnyhop 3496 ....

btw boosting will be cut down in an for me unknown way too ...
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

the n00b cannon was caused by a delay added to 30% or less powered shots. without the delay you just used to suck the ball back in almost instantly. Without the delay you could dribble using the bunny hop.
nameless

Post by nameless »

thx
Diab

Post by Diab »

what would be nice is a option for the server to enable dribble or not, so it would slow you down after a weak shot or not.

could be off for dbl games since you dont really need it there, but pubs are alot more fun with it.

also with the increase of boosting at the moment to dribble would be to give the ball away and risk.
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

options = bad
everything in this forum boils down to an option...and having to many options suck. So basically its better to have it in or not...
which ultimatelly davidm will decide (sadly ;p)
Diab

Post by Diab »

yeah i know what you mean but its so "do it" and "leave it out" that a option is really a only choice. banana shots should always be on i think..so you can replace it with dribble maby?