`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

amen :eek:
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

\o/
Messy

Post by Messy »

NoSexualFreak wrote: whats not to get? he said thanks to me shutting up.. hense thanks in advance. and 'becuz you aint getting it' symbols the fact that i do what he wants. both smartarse, you both should find understand it.

Poor shev, incoherent as always :)

Symbols? How does it symbolize that? ;p
Weird metaphors you have there.

Not only was "you aint getting it" rather vague because what you said before in no way points out what 'it' might mean, 'because' implies that the former is the cause of the latter.

Please bear with me if I don't understand you when you stated -following the rules of basic grammar, as is obvious even to me as a non-native english speaker-:

"sound more bothered and smart, because you are not getting 'it'"

Filling in 'it' with the information given in your last post as follows:
NoSexualFreak wrote: 'becuz you aint getting it' symbols the fact that i do what he wants

We will be able to change your statement to:

"sound more bothered and smart, because I'll do what you want"

Now, assuming with some common sense (though I censerely apologise if I might hereby misinterpret you again) that you meant the exact opposite, being "I will not do what you want", only then will it become a bit more understandable for those that don't know exactly what goes on in your mind.

Now, I understand you think we're just 'smartasses' and we're just nitpicking; but you'll have to believe me if I say that your messages sometimes lack all cohesion, and in order for you to make yourself understandable for others and to get your message through - and I'm sure that you would want that as much as I do - you will certainly have to work on your grammar, and you shouldn't just assume that people will understand you.

What you think is not "omg duh"-obvious.
Stand still by your posts and think about whether or not people will be able to understand what the fuck you are trying to say, if not; edit them.
Seriously shev, this isn't the first time your posts are completely incomprehensible.

Now, I'm not necessarily trying to slag you off here, but you need to understand that you have a problem, and you can't just get away with saying that it's ours. You're the one that wants to get a message across :) I suggest you learn to do so.

edit: Strafe stfu >:(
edit2: Naw <3
Last edited by Messy on 09-11-2005 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Messy stfu you girl :P
Messy

Post by Messy »

Ok :D
NoSexualFreak
Banned

Post by NoSexualFreak »

so funny. suprise you dont need more 'paper' for your essays.

messy, take a fucking joke. even why i cant even be bothered to make sense you go out your way to write a fucking essay.

oh well. atleast i keep you busy eh. doesnt look like such a smartarse like youz has anything to do anyways. very ironic, humorous etc. <3<3 tempted to make excuses and argue my case back but then again you like to finger yourself too much <3 (i know it didnt make sense.. dont worry.. just giving you something to write an essay on) <3
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Now, I understand you think we're just 'smartasses' and we're just nitpicking; but you'll have to believe me if I say that your messages sometimes lack all cohesion..... OH SHUT THE FUCK UP TBH :P :p
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

What in the name of all that is holy is going on here
NoSexualFreak
Banned

Post by NoSexualFreak »

im just teasing the boys...if you call them that. theyre like women picking at a shoes. or shall i say messy
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

Originally posted by NoSexualFreak
im just teasing the boys...if you call them that. theyre like women picking at a shoes. or shall i say messy

:noob:

:D
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

\o/
NoSexualFreak
Banned

Post by NoSexualFreak »

see what i mean? women pick at a shoes.

edit: dont even think i didnt intend this..
Messy

Post by Messy »

Oh I'm sure you're doing it all on purpose \o/

Keep amusing me ;) <3
NoSexualFreak
Banned

Post by NoSexualFreak »

we amuse eachother. i like you. you make me laugh