2.3 Discussion?

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

InSaNe`

Post by InSaNe` »

volley radius.. Jesus..

I can't hit shit now. Someone overcharged a shot while I was in keep and I couldn't hit it, and it was a hair out of magnet reach. I definatley feel a difference between 2.2 and 2.3 keeping.

2.3 keeping has gotten a lot harder (just gave up 12 goals, that'a alot to me) and the hammer radius *feels* like it has gotten a lot smaller. I can't even hit things next to me!

/rant? :x
Dream Killer

Post by Dream Killer »

I could score 12 goals on you well before this version insane. Version seems cool to me, but then again I haven't played in a few months, so probably anything would seem cool to me.
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

Ok heres mine. I love the new banner background on loading screen etc. I cant say i love the skins but i can grow to love them. The running amination seems to be better.

ummmm music is a little touch of magic, nothing wrong with it.
Only bad thing i have to say is the random beeping suond even when you dont score O_o.ummmm single player is a nice touch cant wait to see future versions. Will be the own.Considering the time i guess you have TV i must say nice one. I love this mod and cant wait to see next versions.

However a thought allways comes in my head that when will this mod end? When will it get to the stage where TV have nothing more to give. That alone is something TV cannot do any about :(

GG STANDALONE \o/#

<3Davidm and his lads
Last edited by StRaFe on 17-11-2004 10:54, edited 1 time in total.
l0afz

Post by l0afz »

what do you mean where they having nothing to give?

It will turn into a final stable version... o_O
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

dragon master, yeah i know the problems
just never got matt to fix those ;)
its all on my list
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

l0afz wrote: what do you mean where they having nothing to give?

It will turn into a final stable version... o_O

Nothing more to give meaning nothing new will be thought of bringing the game to an end the community going of the mod etc. :p
f1end

Post by f1end »

First time of trying to play single player on 2.3 =

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-07-27_14.28]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1923 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X (4532)

Assertion failed: FindEntry(packageName) < 0 [File:.\UnManifest.cpp] [Line: 11]

History: CheckPackageLoaded <- AGameInfo::execCreateDataObject <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (DB_UT2K4SP_Main Package.DB_UT2K4SP_Main, Function DeathballSP.DB_UT2K4SP_Main.btnPlayOnClick) <- UObject::ProcessDelegate <- UGUIComponent::MouseReleased <- (GUIButton Package.GUIButton) <- UGUIController::MouseReleased <- UGUIController::NativeKeyEvent::LeftMouseClick <- UGUIController::NativeKeyEvent <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessKeyEvent <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

:hmmmz:
The_One

Post by The_One »

Yeah, I've seen that before. It's when you don't install it properly. ;)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

:D
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

sorry to say i do not like 2.3

reason being : whistle sounds in match, there is no difference what so ever, karma ball doesnt really have much affect (didnt even look in 2.3, prolly isnt lol i havent read much), i dont like the menu or the menu music, everything is too bright, single player is too buggy, sometimes it works etc

its a nice job, just not for me now
Messy

Post by Messy »

Read the to do list before commenting on new versions. Thanks.

You can adjust brightness :)

Singleplayer always works for me o_O
Please elaborate.
<_Kapi_>

Post by <_Kapi_> »

Ok wtg...when i tried to start a single player game i got the same error fiend got.. and also i had no music on the main menu and my models were not skinned...well they were but the skin was all out of wack.. it looked like the person face was the whole skin. Anyway i removed my deathball folder and renamed it. I then copied the deathball folder from the deathball2.3 zip... music worked.. single player worked.. but my skin is still all out of wack!!... how can i fix this? anyone else having this problem?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

that means you didnt install it properly.
you prolly have db files in the ut2004 folders which fucks up all...maybe 2.2 files.

so i can just suggest reinstalling ut2004
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

Messy wrote: Read the to do list before commenting on new versions. Thanks.

You can adjust brightness :)

Singleplayer always works for me o_O
Please elaborate.

im sharing my opinions m8.. :|

i can adjust brightness.. yet it still too bright for when actually playing it its too dark.. too much fartarseing around

signle player does seem to be working for yes, but its just the bugs. online is the same but with a bug now.. point.

like i said, nice job but not for me.

i was thinking that karma ball in 2.3

:ban:

... seriously dude, mr agotator
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

FU_Man! 's stats are too low. They should all be 100%.