1.9b

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

FireCell

Post by FireCell »

if your stupid enough to kill them in the box when they are asking to be killed to get back into defence its your fault.. not the point systems :O
Rino

Post by Rino »

TOTAL AGREE LOL
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

RaGe|DB wrote: Hi there. The new point system of 1.9b (def system) is nice yet some mistakes
I have the feeling that the sweepers are turning into point whores... If you kill an enemy attacker in pbox u get 3 points. I for one enjoy the killing but know when to stop normally (if we attack), but now i seem to keep killing. Make it only when they have the ball we get 3 points

all wrong, when you kill someone for no reaosn you get -1 point!
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

DavidM wrote: all wrong, when you kill someone for no reaosn you get -1 point!

Thats totally not right. It still gives +3, everytime
-=LyNx=-
Banned

Post by -=LyNx=- »

where do you see your points?
METAFrank

Post by METAFrank »

- i think it wud be better to see ur points in the huds top left corner (well i guess it will be moved anyway, right?)

- my ball smoke trail still hangs around everywhere in the air, but not behind the ball

- i BEG OF YOU, PLEASE make this jump thing an option! I think (note: This "I think" means imo means no need to call me a flamer, thank you) that it is annoying and has no other use than make some (really really bad) smelling-feet-jokes

oh, and is there a way to see the att/def points of other players in this beta?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

you only see them for debuggin reasons, to check if you get the right amount for certain things
will be removed. dont wanna support point whores.
METAFrank

Post by METAFrank »

good point. wouldnt like laming for these reaons either
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

I've always been of the opinion that there should be a respawn delay to defeat the tactic of getting killed on purpose. Make a player realize the value of staying alive and making careless death that much more costly.
beefsack

Post by beefsack »

if they die on purpose, its nearly always the defenders fault (assuming the map doesnt suck :p), why should the person killed be punished?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

defend will get substracted points for killing attacker too late or at wrong moment
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

How is it a defender's fault that an enemy is in the p-box and they make the kill to neutralize a potential threat? The ball could be coming back in an instant and I would want my perimeter secured.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

we got some time limits added there
like when you have possession, you kill someoe and the enemy gets the ball 4 secs after it, you get points (like you have foreseen that they will get it)
may be lucky sometimes tho.

rage, we have another time limit there. when the enemy team loses the ball and you kill someone 2 secs after it you get not blamed for it. but we'll remove the points, so its just a neutral hit, not your fault, because you can not react to the sudden possession change.
[V3]Optimal

Post by [V3]Optimal »

Sounds like a whole bunch of worthless shit. And when are you releasing those uber fucking leet skins. 2 things will happen when those skins are released. 1: we become the laughing stock of the gaming world. 2: we all get our asses kicked on a regular basis. Kfucknthx.

:noob: :ban: :lol: :spammer: :spammer: :offtopic: :blabla: :hmmmz: :blabla: :lol:
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

omg, thought/hoped the v3 kids would have vanished by now