Possible Compromise

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

madmansk wrote: or instead of having all those options cluttering up the menus... why not have a North American DeathBall Mutator, to configure deathball to a means more suitable for our style of play?

I just read this thread, and its amazing..
(13:00:08) ([1234]Jr) i just had a good idea to shut up the americans..
(13:00:12) ([1234]Jr) code a seperate DB for em
(13:00:18) ([1234]Jr) and then ban them all from forum, sorted :d
..ok, so you dont need to be banned, but still :hmmmz:
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

Originally posted by Birelli
None really, but why bother, and anyways when is the guy in the air your only option? at the very least you can dump the ball back to your keeper (kills the attack but then if you allowed yourself to be put under that kind of pressure anyways why shouldn't the defense be rewarded?)

we do it in NA very often, boost your attacker forward and your ball carrier passes to him in the air, takes advantage of a defensive mistake/over aggressive-ness

now, all you can do is lob it somewhere and hope your team gets it, or just stand there and die, or hog the ball

that = less fun for everyone (even defenders, trust me....im a defender)
InSaNe`DB
Banned

Post by InSaNe`DB »

Yes cata you are one of the few Euros who are actually trying to help us.

When in reality the one who is supposed to is the creator.

But it sucks that we have an ignorant one.
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

This is why we have a thread even suggesting that we have our own NA version. This game is and always will be catered to the euro style of play. You cant prove any points or suggest anything on the forums without some ignorant twatface giving you a 3 word solution. If you want something changed -- youre going to have to get it changed elsewhere.
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

vote yes for cata making NA db :) good stuff about 1.9-antibroomstick= PWN for NA that is :)