DavidM is on a Banning Spree!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

FeEdiKo

Post by FeEdiKo »

pointless language discussion again -_-

:ban:
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

blah blah blah, im not discusing anything, just pointing out facts, thats how ppl get knowledge... if no1 did those kind of things every fuckin ppl in the world would be ignorant.......

im glad there r ppl who dont agree with fee's position: "everything is pointless"

:)
horus-one

Post by horus-one »

told ya its a bad thing to a stupid ego gay fool dumb awful man to be op , ok i HATE this gh3y but i THINK he has better to get his big nose out of that....
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

h3r3tic wrote: Agree, had a nice conversation with David btw:

[19:09] <DavidM> ya stop bullshitting me
[19:13] * h3r3tic farts
[19:10] <h3r3tic> :D
[19:10] <h3r3tic> you're mad?
[19:10] <DavidM> you are a 24/7 annoyance....if you didnt notice
[19:11] <h3r3tic> i know funny eh ^^
[19:12] <h3r3tic> and you know what
[19:12] <h3r3tic> everyone likes me but i was the only 1 that liked you
[19:12] <h3r3tic> aw....

VERY nice that you removed the bullshit you said there....... :<
man, you are so piss poor :(
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Catalyst88 wrote: Who made DavidM an op anyway O_o... ah well...

BTW, the reason there's the rule about speaking english is because it's impossible to tell what's going on for people who don't speak lnguages like german, etc. It's just more polite to use english since more people understand it... you shouldn't really end up banned _just_ for using another language, but it won't make you very popular with me or some of the other ops...

err </rant>

cata, nobody was banned because of another language use 0_o

speak whatever you want to, it wont bother others, because as soon as I speak german there is nothing of interest for you! and the channel consists of 50% germans anyway....so people don't act that arrogant... -_-
But the most ridiciulous thing is when you say 1 word german and all the lil kids jump on you "RULE #3!!!"....you know, kush, chick, rage, heretic......etc.
just so everybody knows "I've seen davidm break a rule, I R l33t"...whatever -_-

Heretic would never tell the real reason why he was banned. He was highlighting everybody in the channel over and over just to annoy them and spamming all kind of other shit. I warned him, he kept on doing it (slapping all people at once)......ban -_-
Last edited by DavidM on 29-09-2003 14:24, edited 1 time in total.
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

DavidM wrote: and all the lil kids jump on you "RULE #3!!!"....you know, kush, chick, rage, heretic......etc.

excuse me all i say is "#3 please speak english" not "RULE #3 OMFG LOL SPEAK ENGLISH KTHX ASDFAGSVOSB!!!!11OENoen1!"
as an op i have to make sure rules are obeyed =/
:/
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

ridiculous enough to me and many others :|
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

well if you are op and are ignoring the rules why should you have op then? you are setting a bad example tbh
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

thanks for reading what i said before, gnight
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

lemme quote
FireCell wrote: No, no-one at all should speak german in #dbpickup.. its a rule. if u dont want to speak english.. then dont talk, simple as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want to speak german speak it anywhere else apart from #dbpickup. either abide by the rules or make yourself scarce?
Lithinite

Post by Lithinite »

You should speak English anyways. When most of the people in the channel dont speak or know any german, doing it infront of them is plain rude.

Theres a bunch of Serbians at my highschool and they go out of their way to speak Serbian when other people are around. Lets just say i go out of my way to punch them in the kidneys. Ouch is the same in every language. You also learn the swear words that way ;)
InSaNe`DB
Banned

Post by InSaNe`DB »

I make box defend with DavidM
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

Lithinite wrote: You should speak English anyways. When most of the people in the channel dont speak or know any german, doing it infront of them is plain rude.

Theres a bunch of Serbians at my highschool and they go out of their way to speak Serbian when other people are around. Lets just say i go out of my way to punch them in the kidneys. Ouch is the same in every language. You also learn the swear words that way ;)

gg surge :p
FeEdiKo

Post by FeEdiKo »

Cenotaph wrote: blah blah blah, im not discusing anything, just pointing out facts, thats how ppl get knowledge... if no1 did those kind of things every fuckin ppl in the world would be ignorant.......

im glad there r ppl who dont agree with fee's position: "everything is pointless"

:)

i just hear 'OMFG my language pwnz yours!!!!!11'

:confused: