Old dog...same old tricks

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

gah, these arguments are getting so lame.

who cares. whats all this drama for. Deathball is fun when you play it to have fun. if your trying to be a perfectionist surge your not going to enjoy the game. the same goes for everyone else

and I don't see much wrong with this community. I like it. its small, I see alot of the same players everyday on twigsters server.

lighten up guys, this is a video game. this drama is like watchin paradice hotel or some shit.

lets just pwn, and teach the new players how to pwn. if your nice, they might be nice too! then we can all have a giant gangbang with plush animals and dream of the day when you never get a shoot bug anymore!

yay!
fro

Post by fro »

Inphidel wrote: gah, these arguments are getting so lame.

..words...

lets just pwn, and teach the new players how to pwn. if your nice, they might be nice too! then we can all have a giant gangbang with plush animals and dream of the day when you never get a shoot bug anymore!

yay!

that is so right, surge ;) :D
Lithinite

Post by Lithinite »

no i agree, they are getting lame.

dont point at me for starting this one. I just went and played under an alias...

eventually i figured i would have either got busted or no one would care. This is just a spin-off of one of the possible outcomes.

btw, i only lied once and that was when i "left" and became Lith. When i left SoP is was more because of a convo i had with 13th the night before which was mainly about how he said "If people didn't want to be in SoP they would have already left" which for some odd reason hit a cord when i finally looked at what SoP had become which wasnt what i had first joined onto at all. It was more a case of it changing around me than me changing and leaving it.
InSaNe`DB
Banned

Post by InSaNe`DB »

Hahahah no one said anything to my post except X and silver I am proud of my grammar and english har! :)

Well good to see Surge is back... Again we don't mind you playing DB or anything but Surge clan up your act and quit whining about everything. It was hard to play with you on offense in any pug because when either one of us made a mistake you whined or you said omg! Such an annoying thing to do, if it was a big blunder then theres something to say but if it was something that was minor don't whine...

No one to blame other than yourself for everyone in NA not liking try making a new act and try playing DB again.
[V3]Jew
Banned

Post by [V3]Jew »

i hope you rot baby snacks pussy stinks you shit 4 dicks fucker kthx
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Showing us why he is called Insane, a recent poster said:
good to see Surge is back...
:eek:
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

i make box defend
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

he makes box defend
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

ok chris stfu
RahSun

Post by RahSun »

Lithinite wrote: no i agree, they are getting lame.

dont point at me for starting this one. I just went and played under an alias...

eventually i figured i would have either got busted or no one would care. This is just a spin-off of one of the possible outcomes.

btw, i only lied once and that was when i "left" and became Lith. When i left SoP is was more because of a convo i had with 13th the night before which was mainly about how he said "If people didn't want to be in SoP they would have already left" which for some odd reason hit a cord when i finally looked at what SoP had become which wasnt what i had first joined onto at all. It was more a case of it changing around me than me changing and leaving it.

Ok this will probably be my last response to this. Surge you are truely bi-polar.
Actually in all honesty Rah, i quit SoP cause you suck shit at keeping and made us lose practically every game we played doing stupid shit outside your Pbox.

BUT THEN YOU SAY...

When i left SoP is was more because of a convo i had with 13th the night before which was mainly about how he said "If people didn't want to be in SoP they would have already left"

Get your lies...er excuses straight kthx. Just wanted to point out that last thing out...

Rah
[V3]Jew
Banned

Post by [V3]Jew »

surge shit has multiple personality disorder and changes mood 56765765575567 times gg canadian garbage dump you still suck cock shit 4 dixie chicken shit kthx
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Wtf?
Robotojon

Post by Robotojon »

hmmm, well Sin holds down a pretty good argument there, although the dixie shit bit was a bit below the belt
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Well... nick faking is lame... and even more lame is to join a clan under that nick when you told everyone under your origonal nick that you was quitting deathball

Thats just wrong....

Another thing from surge, he HAS to ALWAYS disagree with something, reguardless if he is the only one to disagree...

And he says that the community is lame!? haha... Maybe when "The Surge" will book up his ideas "The Community" will follow...
Last edited by CurvE on 30-09-2003 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

lo surge, welcome back =)