Should White° Take The Place Of ZBN in Division 2?

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Should White replace ZBN in 2nd Div?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 82

GraGoyle|ZBN

Post by GraGoyle|ZBN »

frazor no one had a problem with me becoming founder of ZBN at the time, now you are saying it shouldnt have happened?

Well... thats because we were not consulted about you becoming founder. NS decided on this, but didnt inform us straight away because he thought you were going to keep ZBN DB clan alive - NOT change it into white (who we have had our differences with in the past which makes it even more insulting).

But anyway, I completely disagreed with the whole 18+ situation etc... so i also disagree with this.

I wub you bf and reqqy but let ZBN DB CLAN die gracefully! :)

Hi Om3 btw :p
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

this is becoming such a stupid situation....

DBL admins set an example when sD37 (DBL admin is leader of team) took BL!'s place... and now u wanna forbid other clans....
and i remember when sD took BL!'s place there was only a game played, would it be so hard to play just a fuckin game????? afraid to lose? oh, i hope sD13 reach the end of season and think: "we lamed again but we won the league, wait, what we won, erm....well.....erm.........wtf is the prize anyway?"

the prize for sD players is being known as lame guys, we all know thats worth it.....all it matters is winning DBL for u.

ur the kinda of guys that i'd love to shit on tbh

u guys r SOOOOOOOO ridiculous...........

im havin a laff with this, so DB can still be fun \o/
Axl

Post by Axl »

I disagree with it, but tbh dont give a shit ne more :P at the end of the day i believe EX-ZBN players should decide the fate of ZBN, and it looks like they dont want WH to take their place.. Bazzi and DavidM should respect this wish and kill them off, WH will just have to wait for another clan to die, im sure it wont be long..
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

hey maybe a clan from DiV1 will die :D
NightSpirit|ZBN

Post by NightSpirit|ZBN »

Meh!

First of all, I want to correct a few people that say that White have a ZBN founder in the clan. This is not true. The founders would technically be me, FraZor, GraGoyle, DemonKnight and u4ric being the original 5 members of the clan. FireCell was a member of ZBN at one stage and BlackFlame was our mascot, that is as far as the connection goes.

After most of our members had given up and ZBN had been effectively dead for a few weeks (no matches :() I announced that we had quit and I removed all members from the listing (including me) and so there was nothing I could really do with the clan spot from that point on. Then BlackFlame said he would take over and organise stuff as well as getting two new players who would play (who are now White members). I didn't see that it was possible but made a comment in the forums that if he wanted to take control then he could (kinda hoped ZBN could keep going somehow). That is the extent of my participation. I assume BF got bazzi to add him as a founder and then I suppose he could do whatever he liked with it.

Personally, I never really had much comment on all the other clan spot take-overs etc and now that I don't even really play anymore I have even less reason to complain.

Even if we all were against the idea it wouldn't make a difference anyways. It is unfair on the clans starting in division 3 and those that are still waiting to join the league. Someone needs to decide some rules about it which means someone has to draw the line on how much you can change the clan in a spot before it becomes unfair. :/
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

what he said ^

so we just play as ZBN then?
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

GazMaN wrote: nope, still dont agree

but then again db`s fucked up at the minute anyway!!

aov joins with damn!!!!!

.:AoV:.Gobby

^^ :rolleyes:
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

dont worry, he can still play for you aswell, weel just arrange different dates for our games :)
bloodmaker

Post by bloodmaker »

lol 29-30 @ mom ^^
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

NaB wrote: i mean, they already have separate priv chans ffs.

13 has one chan they use to prepare themselves for matches, it could be kinda disturbing to get the chitchat mixed up with the important stuff they have to talk about, we dont have different priv chans :D
horus-one

Post by horus-one »

fuckin unfair ffs, allow them as the last team and create a new kick ass rule with ur DBL councils :confused:

anyway gl Wh° i hope u'll keep ur div2 slot :p

Gazman : Gobby is mine !!!!
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

horus-one wrote: :

Gazman : Gobby is mine !!!!

ours :) :p
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

thanks horus =)

oh and

as i already said if we arent allowed to play as white, we will play as ZBN simple as that. FireCell left DEUS to play for ZBN, CurvE and Requiem left ßlack to play for ZBN, and Onge and Willei left FCU to play for ZBN. BlackFlame recruited us, and we have no problems. We shall ally ourselves with ßlack and be known as their second squad, and be ops in #ZBN

once we have played a few matches, we shall rename ourselves to White°, go back to #DB-White and our other priv channel... fair enough =)

well, we did this all at once, naturally people wouldnt be happy about that and thought of us as taking their place instead. they died and NS deleted the people from the clan. BlackFlame got the permission from NS himself to try and revive the clan, if you have doubts look at the ZBN thread. he got the admin status from bazzi (founder whatever). so basically he DID revive zbn but with changes to make it into white. dont forget, we do have 5 losses and 3 wins. 5 losses being the main thing here because those are points we cannot gain back.

some people suggested starting from 0 again with 0 losses and 0 wins. personally, i think this is a great idea, since we get back the points that we could win (we already have won one game vs 3dg|o_O). oh and, the teams that won against the old ZBN loose their points won against us if we are reset =)

just my two cents

EDIT:

here i made it easy for you :p
Well, ZBN may still exist in div2 but I removed myself (aswell as everyone else) from admin so I can't do anything with it now.

You'll have to ask B@zzi to sort it out if you want to revive it, and then go and see how many people still want to play.

If you want to run it then that would be great, you could have volunteered before tho then there wouldn't be any trouble to sort it out :P
Last edited by Chick-kun on 04-09-2003 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

lol, i find it hilarious how threads get off topic all the time....
horus-one

Post by horus-one »

GazMaN wrote: ours :) :p

mate i had sex with him so he's mine !