Target indicator

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

i dont wanna read binds i wanna see the stop icon on the field, too many binds are annoying, can you emagine everyone going DONT PASS TO ME, PASS TO ME, MARK THIS GUY, DONT MARK THIS GUY, DO THIS, DO THAT all at once, UGH, should be disabled for pubs. for clan games we can actually have a coach, or a goalie can do it. but for clan games it would be leet to have an extra possition as coach, if this stuff can be done in spec with a target. and so the coach bosses around the team \o/
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

DavidM wrote: phew, boost me, let me boost you, pass, dont pass me.....
is it not getting too much? :/
it wont FFA anyway, and real teams know when to pass and when not, they don't really need it

real teams also know how to pass but you still took dribble out... gg double standards
Sequa

Post by Sequa »

what about little icons above the beakon?
It's hard to read the teamchat and concentrate on the game. If someone says "dont pass to me, low hp" I would have to search the player first..takes too long.
But if we have little icons for
-pass me
-dont pass
-boost
it would be no problem. Maybe even colors are enough to realize what the player wants.
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

The whole point of the "Pass to me" right clicking, was to let the carrier know that you are ready for a pass. If you right click when you don't want the ball, you are an idiot. If you don't want the ball, but the person passes to you anyway, it's their fault if you get gibbed.
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

No1 uses the pass to me armagon, so not passing to ppl that dont flash it will result in u getting killed duh :p

Y they dont use it? takes too much time..unnecessary..might accidentally bounce (who knows -.-)..and volley gets fucked up =O (u cant do a volley straight after it =()
Diab

Post by Diab »

maby pass me could make an arrow above your name so stick out a bit more? and pass me is semi not used but what stops new ones doing the same?

the arrow could be green/red by health btw :o
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

using a toggle you could easily put a green/red indicator over your head to show if you want the ball or not. Use caps lock as the toggle or something so not only will it show in game, but also on your keyboard.