Shake or no shake?

Yes.
81%
No.
19%

Total votes: 53

Stulovesyou

Post by Stulovesyou »

And how the fuck does that poll question work?

Shake or no shake?
Yes or No?

Yes or No to what?
Yes to change? Yes to current?
Yes to shake? Yes to no shake?

Unbe-fucking-levable.
vF_Zonk

Post by vF_Zonk »

trust me, there would be ENDLESS amounts of complaints and bitching and fighting and EVERYTHING if shake was removed.

People would spam to put it back, quit DB, etc etc for ages

If you think it shold be added, you have no idea how much the majority of people would hate it (and (IMO) how much worse it would make the game)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

if you didn't get it yet.....what he was trying to tell us is
"v3 pwnz kthx, i'm defender, I'm bored cause i own so much har har kthx, make it harder for me har har i have no brain kthxbye"
Stulovesyou

Post by Stulovesyou »

I wonder how many people who say defense is easy, actually know how to defend 'without pbox camping'.

Notes that pbox camping is not defence.
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

Xelent is not like that Sin is so don't point teh fingers kthx. It's also a suggestion, It's boring in his imo respect the idea don't bash at it.
[V3]Dave
Banned

Post by [V3]Dave »

D is easy and i like it that way and keep shake kthx and maybe add fast dribble again david shit for dicks m kthx

make it harder for me har har i have no brain kthxbye"

yup you have no brains for addin tha kthx with bye:/ truly ghey kthx whos NEXT!!!
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

lol.....
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

DavidM wrote: if you didn't get it yet.....what he was trying to tell us is
"v3 pwnz kthx, i'm defender, I'm bored cause i own so much har har kthx, make it harder for me har har i have no brain kthxbye"

yay flame bait

First of all dipshit, I play o. Ive played D. Its easy. Easy enough where i can sit in the box like all the people do now because of the setup of the game, and you cant blame them. Not once EVER has that come out of my mouth you jackass, dont put words in my mouth.
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

Stulovesyou wrote: I wonder how many people who say defense is easy, actually know how to defend 'without pbox camping'.

Notes that pbox camping is not defence.

WRONG. Pbox camping IS defense. We are playing 1.8, world of shake. I want to see you score a 1v1 against a good defender then talk shit to anyone on this forum.
vF_Zonk

Post by vF_Zonk »

Xelent wrote: yay flame bait

First of all dipshit, I play o. Ive played D. Its easy. Easy enough where i can sit in the box like all the people do now because of the setup of the game, and you cant blame them. Not once EVER has that come out of my mouth you jackass, dont put words in my mouth.

if defense is SO easy, why do people still score?

the end. (seriously)
[V3]Dave
Banned

Post by [V3]Dave »

cause tha keeper sucks cock shitz like insane and missing a .82 kthx
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

lol.. remove shake? your kidding right? we all know how much 13 likes their 3 man offense. Cant change that...
vF_Zonk

Post by vF_Zonk »

lol

if defense is SO easy, shouldnt it be impossible to score in league matches when a team has a good keeper and a defender?

kthxbye
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

if defense is SO easy, why do people still score?

the end. (seriously)

Because 95% of the good D in NA either fucking quit the game or hardly ever plays anymore. And by the way, thank you and stu for turning a curious poll into a flame thread you fucking useless shitstains.
[V3]Dave
Banned

Post by [V3]Dave »

and your team sucks taliban green shit kthx whos NEXT!!! again kthx with bye:/ seriously retarded