Level 63

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

amh

Re: Level 63

Post by amh »

stranger_sierra wrote: 11-03-2024 21:00 I read the entire thread for this level twice. Now the problem is that I don't know anything about music beyond the fact that I can appreciate good music when I hear it.

I've been stuck in previous levels, but not the way I'm stuck in this one. It feels like notpron ends with this level for me! Of course I don't want it to, but whatever I need to learn to solve this seems just too hard!

Ok, so while I have no experience with sheet music whatsoever, I went online to learn to interpret the score in this level and write down the notes (i.e. with letters). The result isn't helping me. I read the meaning of ligature, but I don't know how to identify one for the purpose of solving this game. Not do I know how to apply the CAisO and DEisZ clues.

Can I still solve this level? Can anyone help me?
You can still solve it, PM me.
stranger_sierra

Post by stranger_sierra »

amh wrote: 12-03-2024 21:53
stranger_sierra wrote: 11-03-2024 21:00 I read the entire thread for this level twice. Now the problem is that I don't know anything about music beyond the fact that I can appreciate good music when I hear it.

I've been stuck in previous levels, but not the way I'm stuck in this one. It feels like notpron ends with this level for me! Of course I don't want it to, but whatever I need to learn to solve this seems just too hard!

Ok, so while I have no experience with sheet music whatsoever, I went online to learn to interpret the score in this level and write down the notes (i.e. with letters). The result isn't helping me. I read the meaning of ligature, but I don't know how to identify one for the purpose of solving this game. Not do I know how to apply the CAisO and DEisZ clues.

You can still solve it, PM me.
Solved it! Thanks amh for your help, and sorry for being dramatic about this level in my original post!!

Oh, and I'm glad I could expand my vocabulary a little... :D
esmivida

Post by esmivida »

Do you still need help? PM me.
stranger_sierra

Post by stranger_sierra »

esmivida wrote: 23-03-2024 18:27

Do you still need help? PM me.
I solved it already. Thank you!