Multi-accounting

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

silverls

Multi-accounting

Post by silverls »

Is multi-accounting allowed? I solved notpron but I lost the details to my forum login because i didn't bother to save it after i solved, so am I allowed to create a new forum-linked account for this?
amh

Re: Multi-accounting

Post by amh »

silverls wrote: 19-03-2024 10:00 Is multi-accounting allowed? I solved notpron but I lost the details to my forum login because i didn't bother to save it after i solved, so am I allowed to create a new forum-linked account for this?
You can make another account if you want. If you remember your username we might be able to find the account and reset your password.
You'll need to re-solve levels after -34 one by one with a new username.
silverls

Post by silverls »

it's * since that's the account where my comment about solving lambda is, but i've tried sending password reset requests and they never go through to the email i currently use meaning either the email bot is broken or i made it over an old email

and alright :)
Last edited by amh on 20-03-2024 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted UN
silverls

Post by silverls »

also does this mean that if i re-solve up to lambda (which should be possible since i remember the greeks enough) that i get another moral lol
amh

Post by amh »

silverls wrote: 20-03-2024 04:21 also does this mean that if i re-solve up to lambda (which should be possible since i remember the greeks enough) that i get another moral lol
Check your PMs