Level 27-29

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

zowiee

Re: Level 27-29

Post by zowiee »

Hi.
I already played Notpron a lot of years ago and decided to revisit this amazing puzzle game.
I was amazed for how much I have forgotten about the levels, I started pretty much from scratch (apart for one or other level)
Now I am stuck at level 27. I think I already found what there is to find but after several days and tries I cant get past this.
Anyone that I can PM and, without spoiling, can confirm me if I really " found what there is to find" to get to level 28?
Thanks

PS: no, it didn't come to me miraculously. Still stuck :P :P
esmivida

Post by esmivida »

zowiee wrote: 24-02-2023 20:05 Hi.
I already played Notpron a lot of years ago and decided to revisit this amazing puzzle game.
I was amazed for how much I have forgotten about the levels, I started pretty much from scratch (apart for one or other level)
Now I am stuck at level 27. I think I already found what there is to find but after several days and tries I cant get past this.
Anyone that I can PM and, without spoiling, can confirm me if I really " found what there is to find" to get to level 28?
Thanks

PS: no, it didn't come to me miraculously. Still stuck :P :P
You can PM me.
Algeri

Post by Algeri »

Can someone help me on 27? I'm stuck its been days
I think i went to an url that is not part of this level and i've got stuck, btw i already have the images and so, but I cant figure it out how going to 28.

nevermind, i figured it out
ibanax

Post by ibanax »

Hi! Could somebody help me with level27? been stuck for days and now I'm wondering if i'm on the right track at all:/
amh

Post by amh »

ibanax wrote: 20-12-2023 10:10 Hi! Could somebody help me with level27? been stuck for days and now I'm wondering if i'm on the right track at all:/
Sure, PM me