Mozilla Firefox issues

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

leeroy

Mozilla Firefox issues

Post by leeroy »

I remembered the existence of notpron recently and decided to play it again after a few years since the first time. I opened the game through mozilla firefox and managed to play normally until level 7 or 8 (the jay pack one), where I needed to open the source code to find tips on how to pass that level. but when I tried to open the source code the browser asked for username and password so i could acess it, but the previous level did not ask for username and password to pass so I had no access to the source code because i didnt had the username and password to type on it. I don't know if this is because of the browser settings, if anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help me

also i tried to play it on Opera and Edge but none of them asked for username and password to the source code, so its a Firefox-only issue
amh

Re: Mozilla Firefox issues

Post by amh »

leeroy wrote: 29-04-2021 23:21 I remembered the existence of notpron recently and decided to play it again after a few years since the first time. I opened the game through mozilla firefox and managed to play normally until level 7 or 8 (the jay pack one), where I needed to open the source code to find tips on how to pass that level. but when I tried to open the source code the browser asked for username and password so i could acess it, but the previous level did not ask for username and password to pass so I had no access to the source code because i didnt had the username and password to type on it. I don't know if this is because of the browser settings, if anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help me

also i tried to play it on Opera and Edge but none of them asked for username and password to the source code, so its a Firefox-only issue
PM me the details, the url etc.
sopranowebsea

Re: Mozilla Firefox issues

Post by sopranowebsea »

Yes me too.. I still have issues with Mozilla
Last edited by sopranowebsea on 15-11-2021 12:39, edited 1 time in total.