Poll: What's your favourite levels + reasons?

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

bitcohen

Re: Poll: What's your favourite levels + reasons?

Post by bitcohen »

I really liked #8 and #10. and had a blast with #80
I don't really know how to put it, but they made me feel like James Bond :D

I also loved #71, that was right up my alley
Last edited by amh on 29-09-2020 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Junk removal
rainyday

Post by rainyday »

#61 made me smile, it was a really new idea and was really creative.
writergrl15

Post by writergrl15 »

I can't believe I'm saying this, but now that I've finished the negatives I want to shout out a few favorites.

Minus 25 - Very up my alley. Not too challenging, but still lengthy enough to make the solve rewarding. Probably would have been easier if I wasn't so blind to things put in the level solely for our benefit, but hey, at least it was up my alley to begin with. And without a doubt my favorite execution of inputting a solution.

Minus 31 - This one was just...satisfying. Beyond belief. I took something in the level and made it my phone's lockscreen all the way until I had the epiphany of what to do, and when that moment occurred it was one of the best feelings ever. So much thinking and effort for something that, in retrospect, made perfect sense to do from the very beginning. But that's what makes it such a good level.

Minus 34 - Maybe my favorite level ever? Again, extremely satisfying. The method consisted of epiphany after epiphany and each one was as rewarding as a normal solve usually is. This level is fair, gives you everything you need, and yet I struggled with what to do for the longest time. But then epiphany...then struggle...then epiphany, and so on and so forth, all the way to the end. This solve made me, more than any other level, fairly confident that I could be a solver someday.

Onward to the final stretch!
BeefPiano

Post by BeefPiano »

Level 79, it consists of a sequence brain teaser that requires something more than math.
covid-19

Post by covid-19 »

i am on 21 now and almost all the levels thus far have required me to find the password from somewhere already in the level or on the internet. that level wants you to use your imagination and come up with an answer by just thinking, like an old school riddle.
was stuck on 14 and gave up for a year. was stuck on 21 and gave up for a year again. i'd be 27-28 by the time i get to 70 at this rate :'(