Level MINUS 19

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

amh

Re: Level MINUS 19

Post by amh »

yep
smallwanderer

Post by smallwanderer »

I'm super confused about this level and its relationship (or not??) to the previous level. Can I PM?
RayisNintendo

Re:

Post by RayisNintendo »

wigga wrote:can i pm someone? ich think i have something, but i'm not sure, if it's good...
pm me
Chrito

Post by Chrito »

We are stuck on this level for way too many hours. We found the "ogre thing" immediately but didn't found the way to level -20. I contacted @RayisNintendo but didn't get an answer. Is there anyone around who would help me with our ideas?

Edit: Ok, wow. We had the idea and tried so many times but had one small mistake. Finally -20!
smallwanderer

Post by smallwanderer »

I got it but I did NOT like it...my brain hurts....moving on...
protocole

Post by protocole »

I think I have found the thing I have to solve, know that what does its clue mean which confirmed by the egg I also found.
However, I really have no idea how to do what I have told to do with that thing.

Could I PM someone please?
amh

Post by amh »

protocole wrote: 10-04-2020 17:19 I think I have found the thing I have to solve, know that what does its clue mean which confirmed by the egg I also found.
However, I really have no idea how to do what I have told to do with that thing.

Could I PM someone please?
Sure
burm87

Post by burm87 »

Pretty random level. Who says you don't need the previous level is not right, you need it. Also the hint on the thing you need to solve it is a bit misleading imo.
AlessaMason
Certified Finisher

Post by AlessaMason »

I solved it and still I cannot believe how lucky I was that I saw the answer just the way it should be seen. Not clear at all. Especially the first one.
tichy

Post by tichy »

Everyone's talking about the previous level, but I'm actually wondering if I need to use something that I learned in one of the positives... Or maybe what made me think that is a red herring, which might be since I'm not believing the source. And the arithmetic is confusing the hell out of me! But I'll try with a "loose" interpretation.
Edit: No, I'm probably thinking too complicated. Could I please ask someone to confirm that for me?
carbo25
Certified Finisher

Post by carbo25 »

tichy wrote: 20-06-2020 08:17 Everyone's talking about the previous level, but I'm actually wondering if I need to use something that I learned in one of the positives... Or maybe what made me think that is a red herring, which might be since I'm not believing the source. And the arithmetic is confusing the hell out of me! But I'll try with a "loose" interpretation.
Edit: No, I'm probably thinking too complicated. Could I please ask someone to confirm that for me?
Yep, PM me
writergrl15

Post by writergrl15 »

It's not really clear from previous responses here as to whether or not we need whatever the hell the "ogre" hint is from -18. I felt like the path to the answer was pretty straightforward and I didn't see that at all...

Edit: Can I pm someone about this because it still doesn't make sense to me
carbo25
Certified Finisher

Post by carbo25 »

writergrl15 wrote: 16-07-2020 18:34 It's not really clear from previous responses here as to whether or not we need whatever the hell the "ogre" hint is from -18. I felt like the path to the answer was pretty straightforward and I didn't see that at all...

Edit: Can I pm someone about this because it still doesn't make sense to me
You can PM me if you’re still stuck.
LollipopWut

Post by LollipopWut »

Can I PM someone for this with the info I've got?
EDIT: Nevermind, I overthought it smh
MidoriNeptune

Post by MidoriNeptune »

Are the snowflakes/dots important for this riddle? I’ve tried to connect them unsuccessfully.

Ps: I’ve got the ogre hint. But don’t know the words yet.