Password answers not working?

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Sauzels

Password answers not working?

Post by Sauzels »

Just came back to take another crack at 72, but I can't access any levels that require a UN/PW answer (i.e. literally anything past level 4). I'm certain I have the right answers; they were all saved on my browser and written down in a txt, and 4 definitely hasn't changed. I saw in the FAQ that sometimes you have to do it a few times, but my internet connection is fine and even sitting there for several minutes pressing enter gives me no luck. Any ideas? I am on Chrome on a Mac if that helps.
fiofi

Re: Password answers not working?

Post by fiofi »

Sauzels wrote: 27-07-2020 04:32 Just came back to take another crack at 72, but I can't access any levels that require a UN/PW answer (i.e. literally anything past level 4). I'm certain I have the right answers; they were all saved on my browser and written down in a txt, and 4 definitely hasn't changed. I saw in the FAQ that sometimes you have to do it a few times, but my internet connection is fine and even sitting there for several minutes pressing enter gives me no luck. Any ideas? I am on Chrome on a Mac if that helps.
Hi,many answers have changed in the last years,so make sure you have the right ones. If you are sure that you have the right ones,and they still doesn't work,pm me
Sauzels

Post by Sauzels »

Forgot about coming back for a couple months but yeah it was just that way more levels changed than I expected ^^'
samll

Post by samll »

Just came back to take another crack at 72, but I can't access any levels that require a UN/PW answer (i.e. literally anything past level 4). I'm certain I have the right answers; they were all saved on my browser and written down in a txt, and 4 definitely hasn't changed. I saw in the FAQ that sometimes you have to do it a few times, but my internet connection is fine and even sitting there for several minutes pressing enter gives me no luck. Any ideas? I am on Chrome on a Mac if that helps.
the best solution would be checking the questions before you copy the answers=)
TheCakeMan3623

Post by TheCakeMan3623 »

Make sure that the passwords are lower case beacuse the passwords are capps sensitive.
Last edited by TheCakeMan3623 on 26-01-2021 16:17, edited 1 time in total.