Level Nu (Real)

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

dtm

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by dtm »

I kinda forgot about notpron for a bit, but my friends and I reached nu around september of last year and still haven't received any instructions. Not sure if we've done anything wrong and would like some help if possible.
JeremySwiff
Certified Finisher

Post by JeremySwiff »

Thank you David for the amazing puzzle. It's been a great experience filled with frustration, accomplishment, and fun new people! Solving nu feels amazing....and also a bit terrifying in a weird way. Thanks to everyone still keeping the game and community going. You guys are awesome!
amh

Post by amh »

JeremySwiff wrote: 22-05-2020 00:36 Thank you David for the amazing puzzle. It's been a great experience filled with frustration, accomplishment, and fun new people! Solving nu feels amazing....and also a bit terrifying in a weird way. Thanks to everyone still keeping the game and community going. You guys are awesome!
Grats!!
AlessaMason
Certified Finisher

Post by AlessaMason »

As I'm waiting on my level -34 credentials, I have started reading this thread. Since page 2 (I'm currently on page 24) I've had an image stuck in my head. When I read David's "numbers are not even necessary to solve it" and "anyone can solve Nu at any given moment/level", I've been thinking of submitting my mental image. After seeing David posting past solutions, however, I'm terrified that the image I have in my head is going to turn out to be a past solution. Should I mail him my image even if I am so far away from level Nu?
Nick_Sync
Certified Finisher

Post by Nick_Sync »

AlessaMason wrote: 28-05-2020 07:35 As I'm waiting on my level -34 credentials, I have started reading this thread. Since page 2 (I'm currently on page 24) I've had an image stuck in my head. When I read David's "numbers are not even necessary to solve it" and "anyone can solve Nu at any given moment/level", I've been thinking of submitting my mental image. After seeing David posting past solutions, however, I'm terrified that the image I have in my head is going to turn out to be a past solution. Should I mail him my image even if I am so far away from level Nu?
I dont think so, you have to reach nu real first, the image is sent on the level itself with a optional message.
amh

Post by amh »

AlessaMason wrote: 28-05-2020 07:35 As I'm waiting on my level -34 credentials, I have started reading this thread. Since page 2 (I'm currently on page 24) I've had an image stuck in my head. When I read David's "numbers are not even necessary to solve it" and "anyone can solve Nu at any given moment/level", I've been thinking of submitting my mental image. After seeing David posting past solutions, however, I'm terrified that the image I have in my head is going to turn out to be a past solution. Should I mail him my image even if I am so far away from level Nu?
Yeah you will need to reach Nu, but keep a note of it, ready to submit when you get there. Since everyone gets a unique target at the time, meaning yours probably hasn't even been made yet, it's kinda unlikely. Having said that, who knows in this weird world of ours!! :P
AlessaMason
Certified Finisher

Post by AlessaMason »

I see. The method has changed in that everybody gets their own target. Well, I've never had premonitions, so, yeah. I doubt I've "foreseen" the distant future.

Thanks for the reply, guys!
protocole

Post by protocole »

If I'm right I think I'm on Nu (Real). I did what I've told a few days ago but I don't know how long could I expect to receive further instructions. Can anyone tell me please?
matheusb_dias

Post by matheusb_dias »

I don't know... I'm stuck on this level like 5 months or so. Perhaps, I'm going to be forever in this one. I'm wondering that Remote Viewing doesn't work in me.
sophistic4t3d
Certified Finisher

Post by sophistic4t3d »

Well, I tried, let's see if I can pass :D
zelus

Post by zelus »

maxc wrote: 18-04-2020 17:03 Notpron officially finished! I will remember 17.04.2020 forever. Thank you for all help I received from you. Best people: Nightfall, Aneurysm, Tjforys who showed me notpron and was doing it with me (< - - - They're also from Poland <3), r0g3r, amh and weaver. Love ya guys, you all!

Also thank you szwagier for bycie ze mną i motywowanie mnie do dalszej pracy (rzucenia tego в пизду) i życia, kochany jesteś. <3
Gratulacje! ( Congrats in Polish :D )
Ak-01
Certified Finisher

Post by Ak-01 »

amh wrote: 28-05-2020 17:03
Yeah you will need to reach Nu, but keep a note of it, ready to submit when you get there. Since everyone gets a unique target at the time, meaning yours probably hasn't even been made yet, it's kinda unlikely. Having said that, who knows in this weird world of ours!! :P
I don't think everyone gets a unique target (maybe nowadays). I have contacted previous solvers after I finished. They "saw" the same picture as I did. 
writergrl15

Post by writergrl15 »

David made a post like 10-20 pages back saying that everyone's going to start getting their own target. I don't know why I remember this and I also don't know why I've even read this entire thread because I'm never going to get here. Anyway, back to the negatives
amh

Post by amh »

writergrl15 wrote: 10-06-2020 00:55 David made a post like 10-20 pages back saying that everyone's going to start getting their own target. I don't know why I remember this and I also don't know why I've even read this entire thread because I'm never going to get here. Anyway, back to the negatives
You'll get there, trust me :)
Terzian

Post by Terzian »

After some time I've actually finished Notpron, here I come to leave a small message to the Notpron community...

I cannot express in words the positive impact that Notpron made in my life. Notpron made my days so much brighter and happier (even when I got stuck for weeks at the same level!), it taught me that we always should look things from many different ways and reconsider what we assume we surely know...

I want to say a huge thank you to DavidM, the ingenious creator himself; to all the mods, for keeping Notpron alive, even more than 15 years after its creation; and special thanks for some people that helped me and incentivated me through this amazing adventure: Vini Nakamura, my all-time best friend; Stefan, Nick and Burm, for being the best partners in Notpron; r0g3r, for all the help through many levels; Amh, for all the help when I needed and for the amazing conversations; and last but not least, my girlfriend Camila, for all the support through the toughest days in Notpron.

Long Live Notpron!