Level 11

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

tomatao

Re: Level 11

Post by tomatao »

reznor wrote:I have to edit the image?
no, you don't
Blakie

Post by Blakie »

Hi there
im stuck here, I know what is ahead of its time but I dont know how to follow the truth as I dont know what could she said.
Any additional help available? :P
Hepz

Post by Hepz »

Blakie wrote: 18-10-2019 02:01 Hi there
im stuck here, I know what is ahead of its time but I dont know how to follow the truth as I dont know what could she said.
Any additional help available? :P
don't make it too hard, it's simpler than you think, just pay more attention
Galadien

Post by Galadien »

Can this be done on a mac? If I change the url, I get the login prompt for a previous level, and if I use terminal to download it, it isn't openable....but the file does exist...381 bytes. Am I missing something or is this a problem with firefox/macOS (Mojave)?
amh

Post by amh »

If you are using Firefox you will be fine. It sounds like maybe you are doing something wrong?
Galadien

Post by Galadien »

Ok, it was firefox messing up. I had to rewrite the link/filename in a different tab for firefox to recognize it. This isn't the first time firefox has messed up during these. I've started keeping a list of links and the solutions because firefox messed up once before and I couldn't get back to the page and had to start all over. ...glad it was now and not at a higher level.

Edited: I finally figured it out. For some reason, in Firefox it asks you to put in the password to get to that level (the solution to the previous level) if you change the url to anything else. Just put in the password you used last and it will take you where you want to go. I just ran into it again on level 12 and decided to try entering the previous password and ...there is was.
SpiderUrben

Post by SpiderUrben »

Hi There!
I'm stuck on this level for 2 weeks already.
I managed to find what is ahead of time, but i just can't connect it to "follow the truth" hint, i tried most of things i could think of.
I would appreciate any kind of help if possible

Edit: Nevermind, i solved it, it was really easy
Last edited by SpiderUrben on 17-01-2020 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
amh

Post by amh »

You can PM me
Nikita

Post by Nikita »

This one requires attention. PM me for help.
MyGoalNoWorking

Post by MyGoalNoWorking »

Caradhruin wrote: 06-03-2015 23:16 It might be frustrating to hear it, but the first two posts of this thread really tell you everything you need. Double check the thing(s) you have, you might notice something...
It's really really frustrating, because I just don't get it! Maybe I overthink it really hard. Everything that seems to be the right answer isn't. I just can't access the truth and I doublechecked every hint in this level. Gosh. Please give another hint and release me...
amh

Post by amh »

MyGoalNoWorking wrote: 21-03-2020 14:05
Caradhruin wrote: 06-03-2015 23:16 It might be frustrating to hear it, but the first two posts of this thread really tell you everything you need. Double check the thing(s) you have, you might notice something...
It's really really frustrating, because I just don't get it! Maybe I overthink it really hard. Everything that seems to be the right answer isn't. I just can't access the truth and I doublechecked every hint in this level. Gosh. Please give another hint and release me...
Look very carefully, your big clue is in plain sight, if you look in the right place.
MyGoalNoWorking

Post by MyGoalNoWorking »

amh wrote: 21-03-2020 16:59
Look very carefully, your big clue is in plain sight, if you look in the right place.
Thanks, got it! Felt pretty dumb after the solution :D
Bagoop4

Post by Bagoop4 »

I feel like I'm missing something. Nothing that I've found fits the format it wants, and there are scarce few things to find in the first place. The "ahead of it's time" part opens a lot of things for me to check (if I am interpreting it correctly, which I am starting to doubt), but none of them stand out. For just a moment, I thought I had it, but no such luck.
MP_001

Post by MP_001 »

I think i solved the riddle (figured out what is ahead of time), but I'm having difficulties to sort the UN and PW, any help...
mr.skywalker

Post by mr.skywalker »

MyGoalNoWorking wrote: 22-03-2020 20:13
amh wrote: 21-03-2020 16:59

Thanks, got it! Felt pretty dumb after the solution :D
Yo can you gimme a hint or something?