Level Gamma

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

fiofi

Re: Level Gamma

Post by fiofi »

fiofi wrote: 26-09-2019 18:59 stuck :C can i pm someone? I dont even know im on the right direction ;c
finally... really tough one
iamgod

Post by iamgod »

I can't find a single l#####, and I have no idea what they will look like. Pixel sized? Transparent? I don't know anything. It makes me sad. I'm sad. I'm the opposite of happy.
fiofi

Post by fiofi »

iamgod wrote: 15-11-2019 20:08 I can't find a single l#####, and I have no idea what they will look like. Pixel sized? Transparent? I don't know anything. It makes me sad. I'm sad. I'm the opposite of happy.
feel free to pm me
k0utz

Post by k0utz »

Hey guys!
So, I already got this level. But still I would like to talk to someone about this level. It's possible?
fiofi

Post by fiofi »

k0utz wrote: 28-11-2019 22:53 Hey guys!
So, I already got this level. But still I would like to talk to someone about this level. It's possible?
sure you can talk to me :D
Nick_Sync
Certified Finisher

Post by Nick_Sync »

I see alot of things, but i dont know if i'm doing right.
can i PM someone??

Edit: Solved!! takes me alot of time to notice what im suppost to do
but is not a nightmare level, is pretty straightforward.
Last edited by Nick_Sync on 22-01-2020 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
matheusb_dias

Post by matheusb_dias »

Nick_Sync wrote: 20-01-2020 17:08 I see alot of things, but i dont know if i'm doing right.
can i PM someone??
you can pm me if you like
vanderleest

Post by vanderleest »

Hello all.

I have recently come back to NotPron after a very long hiatus to fill some free time. Did enough back tracking to get caught up to Gamma with the puzzle changes from 2019 (thankfully I still had some old cryptic notes). Also, could have sworn I had a forums account from then, but can't recall what email I used. So made a new account. Unfortunately PMs are locked for new accounts, so can't slide into the DMs yet.

Pretty sure I have a method to find part of a solution, but I have 3 methods I think are viable! They can't all work. Hoping a single post will let me DM to avoid spoilers and hints.

Good luck to anyone else stumbling down the NotPron path.
amh

Post by amh »

vanderleest wrote: 05-02-2020 20:46 Hello all.

I have recently come back to NotPron after a very long hiatus to fill some free time. Did enough back tracking to get caught up to Gamma with the puzzle changes from 2019 (thankfully I still had some old cryptic notes). Also, could have sworn I had a forums account from then, but can't recall what email I used. So made a new account. Unfortunately PMs are locked for new accounts, so can't slide into the DMs yet.

Pretty sure I have a method to find part of a solution, but I have 3 methods I think are viable! They can't all work. Hoping a single post will let me DM to avoid spoilers and hints.

Good luck to anyone else stumbling down the NotPron path.
You should now be able to PM. And gamma can be solved in >1 way :)
T'Is DanKa

Post by T'Is DanKa »

After being stuck with freaking beta for so many months (and my friend, that had an account here, giving up entirely on notpron ;-;) , finally reached gamma...

I don't think the level is that hard...The thing is that with the method I'm using I can't seem to find anything that works...

Can I PM someone just to check if I'm thinking right or have gone insane? :)
amh

Post by amh »

T'Is DanKa wrote: 07-03-2020 16:36 After being stuck with freaking beta for so many months (and my friend, that had an account here, giving up entirely on notpron ;-;) , finally reached gamma...

I don't think the level is that hard...The thing is that with the method I'm using I can't seem to find anything that works...

Can I PM someone just to check if I'm thinking right or have gone insane? :)
Sure.
Funky2002

Post by Funky2002 »

So many things to try. I think I am on the correct path and I believe I have 2 correct letters but some things don't really make sense. Can I PM just to check if I am going in the right direction or if I am going completely nuts?
Nick_Sync
Certified Finisher

Post by Nick_Sync »

Funky2002 wrote: 17-03-2020 14:50 So many things to try. I think I am on the correct path and I believe I have 2 correct letters but some things don't really make sense. Can I PM just to check if I am going in the right direction or if I am going completely nuts?
PM me
MinniMouse

Post by MinniMouse »

Just arrived in Gamma, and doing my routine Notpron investigation. I'm getting an error message when opening the level image in Photoshop. (Embedded ICC profile not supported and therefore being ignored). Hope it is not a spoiler, but I worry that this may stop me from seeing what I need to see. It is the first time in Notpron that I encounter this problem with an image.

Can somebody tell me if this error msg is significant or not. I have the most recent PS version, as of march 2020. Grateful for any assistance, as I'm not a technical person.
amh

Post by amh »

I've not seen that before, however it will make no difference to solving the level.