Level 11

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

meru

Re: Level 11

Post by meru »

please help !! i've been stuck on this level for months now T_T i've tried everything i can think of. i'm looking for references or clues in other previous levels, is that the right way? but i haven't found any link to this level so far... am i thinking more complicated than it really is..?
denvicar

Post by denvicar »

Yeah you are, just think about the title, what is "ahead of its time"?
bbvva

Post by bbvva »

Well, I found, what is ahead of its time. At least I think I did. But have no idea, how to use it as username or password, or username and password :) Still stuck.
amh

Post by amh »

If you have found what is ahead of its time, you need to look at it in a different way to see the answer :)
Blue

Post by Blue »

I don't see the riddle that everyone is talking about. There doesn't seem to be anything in the source code either. Could you give a hint
amh

Post by amh »

Don't get bogged down on the "riddle" references, just look carefully at what you have. You can PM me if you like.
itsAxel1707

Post by itsAxel1707 »

please help.. i dont even know whats ahead of its time
(edit: i did it!)
MrEaters

Post by MrEaters »

I'm very confused about this one. I figured out what is "ahead of its time" and I also think I have the URL I need, but when I try to go there it asks for a username and password.It seems to be a different user/pass combo than what is needed by clicking on the light, because the reminder is different. Given that the likelihood of the level being broken is much lower than just me being wrong, I can't figure out what I'm missing.

EDIT: Never mind. For some reason it was asking for the previous solution.
LiaBrazil

Post by LiaBrazil »

I know what is wrong, but I don't know how to get te username and the password from it!
danielmundo09

Post by danielmundo09 »

Hello, I know what is ahead of its time but I don't know how to access the truth, can anybody help me?
Pedantic

Post by Pedantic »

Having found the solution, i'm shocked. Shocked!
But does that say more about the puzzle, or about me?
just ethan

Post by just ethan »

I don't understand any of these hints, please give me another one
Peterson

Post by Peterson »

I have been stuck on this level for a *very* long time and I just don't see what exactly I'm missing. :(
I tried to gain insight from the hints here (haven't googled for spoilers of course). I know how the title, the hint in the image (are there any more?) and the text on the page relate to one another. Also, I think I know how to "access the truth", but the message I see stumps me! Is it talking about a disc jockey, (a part of) a certain someone's last name (which I think is the most realistic option), or something else entirely? I just don't see how I can combine the stuff I have to form a username and password, and the hint on the "Authentication Required" window doesn't seem to help.

I tried everything I could think of and more, I would really appreciate some help! Thanks in advance!!
randomyoshi

Post by randomyoshi »

You can PM me.
reznor

Post by reznor »

I have to edit the image?