Level 52

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

deathmoth

Re: Level 52

Post by deathmoth »

hello there. can anyone help me please? i think i know the connection between the pins and the title but i can't in any rational way connect them to the background. I don't have a single idea how to move forward :(
amh

Post by amh »

deathmoth wrote:hello there. can anyone help me please? i think i know the connection between the pins and the title but i can't in any rational way connect them to the background. I don't have a single idea how to move forward :(
You can PM me.
luizing

Post by luizing »

amh wrote:
deathmoth wrote:hello there. can anyone help me please? i think i know the connection between the pins and the title but i can't in any rational way connect them to the background. I don't have a single idea how to move forward :(
You can PM me.
Can I PM you too amh?
amh

Post by amh »

luizing wrote:
amh wrote:
You can PM me.
Can I PM you too amh?
Sure :)
MarianaPereira

Post by MarianaPereira »

Anyone available for PM? Really stuck on this one...
amh

Post by amh »

MarianaPereira wrote:Anyone available for PM? Really stuck on this one...
Sure.
HenriqueG4mer

Post by HenriqueG4mer »

God damn it! This laugh scared me > : (
sauce

Post by sauce »

I'm stuck but i do have an idea. Can i pm someone and see if i am on the right track?

edit: never mind i got it
tomatao

Post by tomatao »

hi. So, I'm stuck at this level and I simply can't relate the map to the object, or the position of the pins to the title, nothing. someone said that this is middle school knowledge, but I'm not from europe (I'm from Brazil), and I'm in high school, so maybe the cultural thing is making this harder than it should be. I have tried to locate the cities that the pins indicate at google maps, but it seems to lead to nowhere, or at least nothing that makes sense to me, some places just seem random. I have tried some physical aspects of Europe too, but again nothing. Can someone help me, please? Another hint maybe?
IICatzII
Certified Finisher

Post by IICatzII »

tomatao wrote:hi. So, I'm stuck at this level and I simply can't relate the map to the object, or the position of the pins to the title, nothing. someone said that this is middle school knowledge, but I'm not from europe (I'm from Brazil), and I'm in high school, so maybe the cultural thing is making this harder than it should be. I have tried to locate the cities that the pins indicate at google maps, but it seems to lead to nowhere, or at least nothing that makes sense to me, some places just seem random. I have tried some physical aspects of Europe too, but again nothing. Can someone help me, please? Another hint maybe?
Pm me what you've tried so far I'll see what I can do to help.
rogerlakoski

Post by rogerlakoski »

damn this level is hard.
If anyone need help I can guide you. Been stuck for months on this. For me it was barely doable. Took a lot of out of the box thinking, but when you solve it, all of the elements of the riddle makes PERFECT sense.
63-Pill

Post by 63-Pill »

Hello people. Stuck on this level for quite a while... Gathered tons of information and need a nudge to move ahead.
Can I pm anyone?
randomyoshi

Post by randomyoshi »

63-Pill wrote:Hello people. Stuck on this level for quite a while... Gathered tons of information and need a nudge to move ahead.
Can I pm anyone?
You can PM me!
63-Pill

Post by 63-Pill »

Thanks! Just beat it...
My head hurts. Never want to see a pin again in my life. [2]
Nice hints on this thread!
NickSick

Post by NickSick »

Can someone help me?