Level Nu (Real)

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

torniel

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by torniel »

gratz to the new finishers! :D
FMauro
Certified Finisher

Post by FMauro »

Well...this is gonna be long so if it's not the place to post, please tell me and I'll move it to another section

Thanks everyone for their help, patience, and believing in me :)

This game has been a great, fun, completely rage-inducing journey like no other has been, and I'll definitely miss it!

Thanks to my parents and sister who put up with me talking about this game for hours on end;
My unexpected friends at AFYM, who are very intelligent and will go far: Arthur Villa, Raposa490 and Platyna
Also, honourable mentions to amh, PJKiZe, doedmannen and all other Notpronners who helped me and were patient enough to do so
Also Rose, Marcelo and Gabe (none of you know them but i said i'd mention them so here it is)
And last but not least...my secret motivator ;)

And that's it! Level Nu really has given me a lot to think about, and new ways to see things, that I've never imagined I'd be capable of. It is really something else, congratulations to DavidM for creating such a game with such an amazing atmosphere, and for giving me the opportunity to finish it.

I wish the best of luck to those of you who are still attempting to solve the game, and as I say...

"If you see a door, enter it and never stop moving forward"
torniel

Post by torniel »

i finished notpron, but at the same time no, it's a long story. but even though I do not get my certificate, I'm very happy to have finished level nu and I'm pretty sure that notpron was the best experience of my whole life. for those who are still playing, I know it is difficult, but do not look for answers on google, this will totally ruin your experience. well, patience is a virtue.
Asriel
Certified Finisher

Post by Asriel »

Yo guys,just reached this level

You might think that i'm bullshitting you but,in one day,i Got from -44 to Nu,i'm NOT joking

And i'm like,"what do i do now lol"

Anyway,let's see if i can beat this,might take some time
torniel

Post by torniel »

Asriel wrote:Yo guys,just reached this level

You might think that i'm bullshitting you but,in one day,i Got from -44 to Nu,i'm NOT joking

And i'm like,"what do i do now lol"

Anyway,let's see if i can beat this,might take some time
WHAT? DID YOU SOLVED LEVEL ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON, ZETA, ETA, THETA, IOTA, KAPPA AND LAMBDA IN 1 DAY??
Asriel
Certified Finisher

Post by Asriel »

Exactly

I made history

By the way how you beated notpron but didn't get the certificate? lol
torniel

Post by torniel »

David said that my vision was too accurate to be true, so he doesn't believe that I have solved Nu by myself.
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

torniel wrote:David said that my vision was too accurate to be true, so he doesn't believe that I have solved Nu by myself.
Not very surprising. You clearly cheated in the tax levels. Also David told me he gave you a new target, but with the evidence we have, I doubt you would get a certificate even if you managed to solve nu.
torniel wrote:(...) for those who are still playing, I know it is difficult, but do not look for answers on google, this will totally ruin your experience.
Wise words.
Asriel
Certified Finisher

Post by Asriel »

Oh well,i'm going with jay,idk
torniel

Post by torniel »

Jay2k1 wrote:
torniel wrote:David said that my vision was too accurate to be true, so he doesn't believe that I have solved Nu by myself.
Not very surprising. You clearly cheated in the tax levels. Also David told me he gave you a new target, but with the evidence we have, I doubt you would get a certificate even if you managed to solve nu.
torniel wrote:(...) for those who are still playing, I know it is difficult, but do not look for answers on google, this will totally ruin your experience.
Wise words.
well, nothing can pay the fun I had at all the notpron, not even a certificate. I'll confess, I cheated on some levels, but not on the tax levels.
Asriel
Certified Finisher

Post by Asriel »

I cheated a lot on early levels,but very early,later on i learned to play properly,and got tons of fun
torniel

Post by torniel »

I remember cheating at about level 20-30 because I was an anxious noob. It does not make sense to cheat, the sense of notpron is to have fun, cheating is not fun, cheating equals wasting time.

As far as i know, there's no cheat for greek levels.
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

torniel wrote:I'll confess, I cheated on some levels, but not on the tax levels.
Then explain to me why you knew the URLs to eta, theta, kappa and nu while you were stuck on gamma.
torniel

Post by torniel »

Jay2k1 wrote:
torniel wrote:I'll confess, I cheated on some levels, but not on the tax levels.
Then explain to me why you knew the URLs to eta, theta, kappa and nu while you were stuck on gamma.
Stuck on gamma??
torniel

Post by torniel »

I don't remember getting stuck on gamma