Level Nu (Real)

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

amh

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by amh »

Congratulations azure !!
PJKiZe
Certified Finisher

Post by PJKiZe »

Congratz azure :D
Squeedle
Certified Finisher

Post by Squeedle »

#38? Nice! Woohoo!
azure
Certified Finisher

Post by azure »

Thanks everyone! What a journey!! Started 11 years ago, finished Mu after 2.5 years of dedication as one of the last solvers before Nu was added. Attempted this on pretty much all the targets it has been through and finallyyy got it now after multiple attempts at this target spread over the past couple years.

First off... TOTALLY FAIR.
This consists of a set of methodologies that have been tested and refined over time and are clearly documented and repeatable by anyone. It is definitely enough of a scientific process to be much more than pure ESP or psychic nonsense. And despite being somewhat airy fairy, it's much more clear and straightforward than many levels!

No matter what one believes, it's very simple to learn the suggested protocols and execute them. Even if it seems like pure absurdity, who cares! Follow the steps and get it all down and send it. If you're way off, then re-read the methodology to ensure compliance, practice, and refine your process. If you're close, David's feedback will help focus your intention for a more accurate session on a precise aspect. Eventually you will have a more and more complete picture!

I very much appreciate the role notpron has played in my life for 11 years and counting. It necessitates dedication, perseverance, education, creativity, community, and so much more. (How's that for the morals page ha). And I definitely commend David for including this discipline that lives seemingly in the realm of spirituality but simultaneously on the firm borderline of science. The cutting edge of quantum mechanics is definitely already flirting with more abstract energetic concepts. And the more people we can expose to the possibilities of the deep connections inherent in all of nature, whilst utilizing an objective scientific and mathematical language, the better our global society will be at understanding one another and living harmoniously together. </notpron>

Thank You David and Thank You All
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

After a couple of years I replaced the target for Nu again.

This is the target that has been up for 4-5 years now.

I would like to show you the best solution to this one by Kiaranshee
She said: A mother stands on a meadow and holds her arms over her three children in a protective manner. Left of them is water.

The mother (big windmill in front) and the 3 kids (little ones in the back) are positioned very much exactly the same in both pictures.
She even painted the little building on front of the "mother windmill".
I am not sure if its a street or water on the left, but she mentioned that (maybe) water as well.

There were lots of other good solutions, but this was clearly the best.
Azure, who just finished it a couple of days ago, had a strong impression of a propellor, helicopter, blender. I thought that was good enough as it captures the essence of the windmill.

Will Palazzo had painted a tower with a clock on top, and the pointers of the clock were very dominant. I let that count, because the pointers of a clock are movement and geometry wise very similar to the windmill. This solution can be categorized as questionable. Sometimes you're just not sure.

Many people saw the meadow, trees, the blue sky, but this was not enough to solve it, as these are very common impressions whenever you go outside. I wanted to have something that unmistakably refers to the windmill, as it's the main object.

A new target is up now, the number stays the same.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Here another solution to the windmill one I let count (by Squeedle) but if you want you can argue with it of course:

I specifically liked the "influence of wind" and "sails" part as it's central to how the windmills work.
The shapes of the buildings might resemble the windmill shapes and he mentions water on the left.

Many people mentioned "wind" but thats pretty common, so I didn't let it count. Him saying "influence of wind" made it significant for me.
Squeedle
Certified Finisher

Post by Squeedle »

I still say it looks like I drew giant watermelon slices... :-D
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

The image alone wouldn't have won anything. Actually thinking about it now, your result is much better when you ignore the image and just look at the text :)
It is of course a result that a sceptic to the idea of remote viewing can critisize, while I think the result of Kiaranshee is so good, it's hard to argue with that, and it was her first and only try I think.
hAcky
Certified Finisher

Post by hAcky »

Hi Nu :J
amh

Post by amh »

:)
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

Aaand hAcky was just confirmed to have solved nu. Congrats!
hAcky
Certified Finisher

Post by hAcky »

hooooly moly, thaaank you! awesome :D wohoooo!
amh

Post by amh »

Wow, that was quick! Grats hAcky!
Squeedle
Certified Finisher

Post by Squeedle »

First solve on the new target! Hurrah! 39!
hAcky
Certified Finisher

Post by hAcky »

:D thanks guys!