Notpron Translations - Paid Job

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Wings

Post by Wings »

jooly wrote: Perhaps Wings might be willing to help T-I with a Dutch version? He's at </notpron>. He's not on the forums, but I could always ask him. He's a good translator.
Frankly, I don't quite see the need for a Dutch version, but I suppose I could make some time in my busy (cough) schedule if David thinks Notpron would benefit from a Dutch version. Also, not on the forums, pah. :)
filipa_lpg

Post by filipa_lpg »

oooh, i want to help! I know there are already two portuguese, but me o/ me :)
Bucketiko

Post by Bucketiko »

i can translate to spanish
nicolasm

Post by nicolasm »

DavidM wrote: you posted this here even after i replied to the email :)

I`ve received no email ... anyway let me know if you need spanish translation ... do it at nicolasem@msn.com ... good bye.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

You have an MSN address? Well, I guess then that's the common problem:
MSN automatically puts everything into the junkmail folder that is not sent my another MSN address or outlook, as far as I remember. You should check your junkmail folder more regularly I'm afraid ...
nicolasm

Post by nicolasm »

Kisa wrote: You have an MSN address? Well, I guess then that's the common problem:
MSN automatically puts everything into the junkmail folder that is not sent my another MSN address or outlook, as far as I remember. You should check your junkmail folder more regularly I'm afraid ...

Well, i`ve cheked that already. Even though i got nothing. It`s up to you guys! The Spanish translation is waiting for you. Try fixter85@yahoo.com.ar if you have problems with that...i don`t know. Have a good day, byebye
mountain

Post by mountain »

If there's need for finnish, I'm here.... Stuck on 74 for over a month.....
vrtx

Post by vrtx »

lots of portuguese translators here :p if you need yet another one im available even tho i started playing recently x)
Wiiman

Post by Wiiman »

I know tiny bit of Japanese, probly not too helpful but if u get stuck, im here
:wabbit:

Post by :wabbit: »

this is probably the "tiniest" language offered for translation here..\o/
serbian..or serbo-croatian, maybe better..
the thing about it, it's spoken in serbia(7mil),croatia(about 4 mil, i think), bosnia(have no idea),montenegro(less than half a mil), and the majority of both the macedonians and slovenians understand it..
so, if you ever need notpr0n in this language, i am here..:)
mail : ninitza at f.u.c.k.s.h.i.t.p.u.s.s.y.f.u.c.k. dot com, without the dots of course..
:blush:
nahraf1997

Re: Notpron Translations - Paid Job

Post by nahraf1997 »

an arabic version will be great (nn offense)