Level MINUS 34

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

KenobiwanX

Re: Level MINUS 34

Post by KenobiwanX »

Awesome! I'm glad I didn't ask for any help on this one... I was kind of on the right track for a while, but I just didn't take the next logical step... so I just stared at this level off and on for a few days... and then I'm like "duhhhhh" lol :P

I was almost kinda bummed when I paid my riddle tax just to be stuck on this level... but... on to -35... ^__^
Dr Strangelove

Post by Dr Strangelove »

To all of you out there stuck on this level, don't give up.I finally did it today, and my last level progress (from -33 to -34) was in august of 2008. Two years of coming back once in a while to have another go at it. Convinced one day it would be solved. And that day is today. It's an amazing feeling. Finally a new notpron level to have a go at. Now hopefully I can speed up my level progress a bit, I don't know if I can handle another two years of being stuck.
Lucka
Certified Finisher

Post by Lucka »

that's on badass level...i got smth, but don't know ,what to do with it :D
FacelessSchmuck

Post by FacelessSchmuck »

07-08-2010, huh? I guess I'm a little late to the party. I really have no idea what's going on in this one. There's like no information. Is [censored].jpg really 'of no use' or is there something else in there that I'm missing?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

FacelessSchmuck wrote:07-08-2010, huh? I guess I'm a little late to the party. I really have no idea what's going on in this one. There's like no information. Is [censored].jpg really 'of no use' or is there something else in there that I'm missing?
It really is "of no use".
FacelessSchmuck

Then I really have no idea what I'm doing here. I've tried every kind of button I can imagine.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

no guessing needed.. you just need to find what's missing. Go look for it. :)
FacelessSchmuck

...missing from where?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Telling you that would be a spoiler.

Use skills learned in lower levels to find out where. :)
shanks

Post by shanks »

I seemed to be going in the right direction, but then hit a brick wall. Don't know what to do with what I have. Can I pm someone with what I have? I wonder how many people are still playing these days...
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

You can PM me.
Alemarius Nexus

Post by Alemarius Nexus »

Well, I've been stuck in this level for quite some time now, and haven't found much that doesn't tell me that it's useless (I still don't believe I can trust this image...). I notice one or two things, but nothing that pushes me forward. Maybe I can PM someone and get just a small hint as to where I could search for anything at all?
Vereos

Post by Vereos »

Maybe I can PM someone and get just a small hint as to where I could search for anything at all?
You are in the no-hints land, dude :P

But feel free to PM me with your thoughts, I'll tell you whether you are on the right way or not.

Yeah, this level is a bitch.
amh

Post by amh »

This level certainly is a bitch :?

Post by 636995 »

I'm not sure I'll get a reply. I'm not even sure this will ever be seen. But the fact that amhamh posted here 10 days ago gives me hope haha.

I just recently created an account here, in order to finish one of the other minus levels :wink: Right now though, I'm on the taxinfo.htm page.

I was wondering if David still gave out accounts for this, before I actually made a donation. Does he still keep up with notpron? I'm wondering because most of these posts are from 5 years back, and it didn't seem like many people were even using the forums anymore. But regardless, this riddlefest has been a great time-killer for the past few months and I really appreciate all the effort put into making such an elaborate puzzle, so thank you notpron creators :) you guys made something beautiful.

Again, I don't know if anyone will see this, but any replies would be appreciated.