Level Nu (Real)

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Karnissa

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by Karnissa »

Omg. Are you serious here? <_<

Well, congratulations then! :D:D:D

I just went back to remote viewing training this week. (vacations mode on)
Mattyboy
Certified Finisher

Post by Mattyboy »

Thanks!
Yea, third attempt (first in over a year) and I got it by the skin of my teeth. It's funny; my original sketch is closer to the picture than the ms-paint recreation I sent David but he still counted it. I'll scan and post if the target ever changes :B

Pretty stoked
dragonx11x
Certified Finisher

Post by dragonx11x »

Congrats Matt! Welcome to the group of solvers: about time somebody solved... :D
Lucka
Certified Finisher

Post by Lucka »

Congrats!
Vereos

Post by Vereos »

And finally... Nu.

I read so many times about this level, and now I managed to get here, together with my teammates. You guys are awesome, thank you for all the days spent together driving mad on all these levels :)

I was quite sad when I saw level Mu down, but I promise I'll check overtime if it gets online again, and play it.

So... this is the end. I actually have to say I'm a believer. I always thought that our brain skills are wider than we think, and this is a chance to demonstrate it. I hope I won't fail.

I think I'll follow David's line of thought and try to go "screw it, I don't care if I make it or not", but I don't know if I'll be able to do it in the first days, since my stomach is burning from the excitement, lol.

Stepping into the void for one last time :'(

26/05/2014 edit: Failed 2 times; Still trying, though :)
26/01/2016 edit: Didn't give it another shot yet!
Last edited by Vereos on 26-01-2016 09:22, edited 2 times in total.
azure
Certified Finisher

Post by azure »

Dear Nu,

I. will. solve. you.

Love always, me
SirDouchebag42

Post by SirDouchebag42 »

Just finished lambda and I have no Idea what nu is about since I emailed David but I was not shown a level nu.
SirDouchebag42

Post by SirDouchebag42 »

He did ask me what my solution was though and I didn't know there was a level nu
SirDouchebag42

Post by SirDouchebag42 »

Look I need help so pm me if you can because I can't find level nu on notpron! I did lambda and that took me through some stuff then to the shop and then to the morals page where I emailed david asking for a certificate and he asked my for my solution to level nu. I can't find it did I accidentally skip nu when I did lambda? PM me please. :( :(
DougM
Certified Finisher

Post by DougM »

Happy New Year! Today, I received my certificate from David for completing notpron (including Nu of course) :D
According to him, it has been over a year and a half since the last one was issued! I can assure you all that notpron is still fully functional/solvable and that David is quite responsive to valid attempts at Nu, so what are you all waiting for? All it takes is an open mind and persistence, but if you made it this far (legitimately) what is one more level so you can 'beat' it completely???
Vereos

Post by Vereos »

SirDouchebag42 wrote:Look I need help so pm me if you can because I can't find level nu on notpron! I did lambda and that took me through some stuff then to the shop and then to the morals page where I emailed david asking for a certificate and he asked my for my solution to level nu. I can't find it did I accidentally skip nu when I did lambda? PM me please. :( :(
Ahah - nice try.
DougM wrote:Happy New Year! Today, I received my certificate from David for completing notpron (including Nu of course) :D
According to him, it has been over a year and a half since the last one was issued! I can assure you all that notpron is still fully functional/solvable and that David is quite responsive to valid attempts at Nu, so what are you all waiting for? All it takes is an open mind and persistence, but if you made it this far (legitimately) what is one more level so you can 'beat' it completely???
Wow man, congrats! :D I still didn't manage to try again after my 2nd attempt at it, but I will surely do.

Did you solve it on your 1st try?
DougM
Certified Finisher

Post by DougM »

Did you solve it on your 1st try?
No, I wasn't specific enough to get it on the first try to pass with my first session, but, in hindsight, I had some key common impression elements/themes in all ten of my sessions with the target image. Yes, these common elements could have described 1,000s of different targets, but it is still interesting to me how close I was able to get with RV on my first try....my final session still wasn't 100%, but it was close enough in terms of specificity for David to count. I scanned my efforts (you should be using a blank sheet of paper per protocol of course) and sent them to him so he could see my interpretations/misinterpretations of my observations. Since I am a rank novice with RV, he was able to provide some general guidance/advise on how RV works along the way. If you are simply sending him your 'guess' at the target image, good luck since there are millions to choose. :o

Last bit of advise --- don't get frustrated with David's lack of feedback....If he provided more than a 'Yes' or 'No' it might influence your future RV sessions. Nu level is about RV not simply a game of mastermind :wink:
Vereos

Post by Vereos »

Thanks for your feedback and advice. Congrats again! I hope I'll solve it too, one day :)
notpr0nlurker

Post by notpr0nlurker »

Oh god, this level seems.. supernatural.
Still stuck on the positives tho, can't wait till I get here, it's going to be a long journey
Vereos

Post by Vereos »

It's a long journey indeed, but it's worth it ;)