Level Nu (Real)

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

dragonx11x
Certified Finisher

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by dragonx11x »

Hey all the Nu solvers out there. Yes. I mean you.

You guys know of Wikipedia right? I was thinking, who's up for putting a list of our names on there? Gimme ur thots on it.
Lucka
Certified Finisher

Post by Lucka »

well i think it's quite a good idea, but i think we won't reach anybody who solved it

solved January 26, 2011
Last edited by Lucka on 19-07-2016 08:30, edited 1 time in total.
dragonx11x
Certified Finisher

Post by dragonx11x »

Alright guys, If u want ur name on wikipedia go ahead and post your name and the date you solved it on this forum and we'll add it on.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Jenn Rothwell -- First solver-- Sept 19, 2008

:)
dragonx11x
Certified Finisher

Post by dragonx11x »

Kays Guys, here's how we're gonna do it, I'm temporarily posting the forum usernames for the people I don't know the names of yet, if u are one of those people that dont have their name up u can go ahead and change it, also, if I got your solving date wrong, change that as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notpron
Grant
Certified Finisher

Post by Grant »

Hello everyone! Jenn, I sent you an e-mail through the forums. I just thought I should mention it here to remind you. Thanks!
Last edited by Grant on 20-08-2011 22:42, edited 1 time in total.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

All inquiries about Nu needs to be sent to DavidM as I have nothing to do with the actual riddle itself.

I'm only a mod on the forums.

And please contact me via private messages on the forums, not my email account. Thank you. :)
Grant
Certified Finisher

Post by Grant »

Thanks for the info Jenn. :D
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

After a lot of struggling Grant finally made it (Actually 2 weeks ago or so). He's got a very convincing solution, very very good!
27 Nu Solvers!
Grant
Certified Finisher

Post by Grant »

That struggling was worth it! It is too bad that so many people try to say remote viewing is fake, when it really has the potential to change lives. Thanks for the adventure everyone!
Eitcchhh

Post by Eitcchhh »

Grant wrote:That struggling was worth it! It is too bad that so many people try to say remote viewing is fake, when it really has the potential to change lives. Thanks for the adventure everyone!

Oh just fuck off grant! And David too... Such a huge load of bullshit this remote viewing shit. Lucky guesses. Im sure if i made a hundred guesses i would be correct too.

I still think this level is the one that ruined notpron.

E: Has the "bio-logic"-thread been deleted or what happened ? I can't find it anymore. That thread used to be awesome entertainment.
Grant
Certified Finisher

Post by Grant »

Don't knock it 'til you try it! :D

It isn't just closing your eyes and seeing magic. There is a specific protocol you need to learn online, like people on this forum say. No one said that Nu was going to be easy! I sturggled a lot (not everyone can get it on their first try!).

And you don't just guess; you see specific things in the image (or about the image) during a session, and you get the picture from that.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I think the display of the previous results shows that it's far away from anything random.
Read again here: http://notpron.org/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 45#p597114
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

we need an eyeroll emote...
Eitcchhh

Post by Eitcchhh »

frkyjenn wrote:we need an eyeroll emote...
Come on Jenn!! In your honest opinion do you really think this is true and a good level to finish notpron ?

You guessed the answer didnt u ? U didn't use any "remote viewing protocols" to get the answer did u ? U dreamt it didn't u ?

And pls don't get me wrong, I think you are awesome and kind mod and David is a genious and Notpron is absolutely epic but this level is just too much. It just doesn't belong here.

Also... nobody answered me about the "bio-logic" thread ? Where is it ? What happened ?