Think Laterally

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Nicky

Post by Nicky »

I think we're missing the obvious here. She was an asassin, the man she met hated her sister and wanted her dead but he had no money. She took a week to consider killing her sister for the guy for free seeing as she loved him.
crazy_jo

Post by crazy_jo »

she killed her sis so that she will be on the news and her "lover" could see her again! and if he truly loves her too he will make contact. (now that he have the details)

if she had killed someone else then she would have made less headlines... and less chances to meet him again

if she would kill someone more famous (say the prime - minister) then she would get death panalty and loss all chance to see her man again...

so she had to kill sister...
what are brothers for???
Last edited by crazy_jo on 04-03-2007 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Why should penalties be different just because the victim is more or less famous? :eek:
crazy_jo

Post by crazy_jo »

that's the way it is... :[

maybe i was wrong... it was around 2 AM here and i wad unfocused from too much pr0ning... stuck on 27...
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

No wait :) her sister was an alien and she had to kill her before she took ver the earth. The man was a member of the Men in black (so he didn't have to be disguised at the funeral :D) and told her the details of the alien invasion.
Hibby

Post by Hibby »

Where does it say that she doesn't know who the man is? All it says is that he doesn't tell her who he is.

So, how about him being her sister's new boyfriend who she hasn't met before the funeral. She then kills her sister to get with the boyfriend.
dummyisdumb

Post by dummyisdumb »

Well, I can't believe you guys haven't thought of this....

The man she met was dead to begin with, it was HIS funeral.
Saintless

Post by Saintless »

I think I figured it out, and it only took me a minute or two after seeing the first post.

The man she meets is her father whom she has never met, until she meets him at the funeral, because the funeral is her mother's, so he finally shows up.

Since they have never met, they don't know what they're doing, and they do what people normally do when they're in love. However, the man finds out that she is his daughter, and in his shame leaves without a word.

The daughter then is left to find out who the man is that is the father of her child. Within a week, she finds out the father of her child is her father and has an abortion out of shame. Thus, she kills her sister.
MystMan

Post by MystMan »

Hm. What I've read have ben good answers... But what I was thinking is basically Hibby's answer. The man is in a relationship with her sister, or leaves her for her sister, so she kills her sister.
Dummy, he can't be dead. If he's dead, he can't feel love, so how could the feeling be mutual? And if she's never met him before, why in the world would she be at the funeral?
But that's a really good answer, Saitless... Think that one just might be correct (I know you already know if it is or not...)
Last edited by MystMan on 26-01-2008 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
AgentBreschnew
Certified Finisher

Post by AgentBreschnew »

i haven't red the whole thread.. just got a spontanious idea:

perhaps her sister is her siamese twin - the man left so suddenly at the funeral, because he can't love her complete with her sister hanging at her side.. he didn't tell her that and invented a reason (or just went away, without telling anything).

the woman guessed his reason about leaving her with her love, that it's because her siamese twin..

so she realized, for being loved completely she has to get rid of her...

that's why she killed her
MystMan

Post by MystMan »

Wait a second... This is a thinking test, right? So... Are there as many answers as there are people? Are we all correct?
MystMan

Re: Think Laterally

Post by MystMan »

Bags,she kills her sister so she can go to another funeral...