Split from Level Nu Thread

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

gamemastertips
Certified Finisher

Split from Level Nu Thread

Post by gamemastertips »

Wow...thanks everyone. I'll be sure to stay active on the forums...everyone's become like this weird little family of Notproners. :P

As to you, David:
DavidM wrote:To comment on this: doesn't the vast majority of people believe in a very badly made up conspiracy hypothesis about a dude called Bin Laden attacking the USA....?
It's crazy what people believe.
I watched that video on your website...veeeeery interesting. I'm inclined to believe it since I tend to be someone who believes that kind of stuff :D but then I find this: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html It's like they say the exact opposite of David Griffin on everything. Who am I supposed to believe? O.o

(Erm...is this getting kind of off-topic? Sorry...)
DavidM

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by DavidM »

You are not supposed to believe anyone. Religion isn't good for you when it's that important.
Popular mechanics is just a desperate attempt by the government to safe their fairytale IMO.
They're making things sound very complicated, so people think "oh, too complicated for me, they are too smart" and back off and just believe them, because of them seeming to be so smart.

While everybody can see right away, that a building cannot collapse like this, this can only happen in a controled demolition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ACXRGROK4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBUQ4zqo4ZA

And everybody can tell, if a plane flew into a tower, the wings would fold away, not like in these fabricated clips we've been shown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrceOXTNsQk (watch how the tower wall is still clean, when the plane is already inside of it)

And everybody can tell that in shanksville they just dug a hole, and there has never ever been a plane anywhere close.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s

And everybody can tell that the guy who admits to have done 911 isn't bin laden, but someone who was disguised as bin laden.
Left: admits to have done it

And many more obvious inaccuracies. No popular mechanic smart ass can talk all these things straight. ;)

(yes, off topic, we can split the thread...)
gamemastertips
Certified Finisher

Post by gamemastertips »

Lol it's okay I'll be breif.
When I watched the video, I definately found those points to be awfully suspicious, especially considering that Popular Mechanics said zilch about the fake Bin Laden. And as much as some of the stuff in PM is really just a bunch of he said/she said, some just didn't make too much sense...I mean, building 7 collapsed from the debris from the towers and a fire that mysterious appeared? Doesn't look like it in the videos. And that PM theory about how the buildings collapsed by the floors being "pancaked" isn't very realistic when you think about it.

I've seen this stuff happen a smaller scale, and, what's frustrating the most is the little voice you have against the behemoth of the goverment. But at least we have people like you and Griffin who spread the truth a bit more. :J

Anyway, on a side note, religion isn't really important to me. :D I just want to know the truth.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Just when a certain group want's to obtain a goal (mostly money) they invest money into fake science that finds out XY for you to believe (as fact).
Then this is your religion, while you think this is widely proven scientific facts etc.
It's the same as religion, isn't it?
We're filled up with fake ideas about the world, which we call knowledge.

You only need to "find out" that something cannot be cured, but you can be kept alive with a certain medication, and if people believe that, you have a huge load of steady clients $$$.
Then invest some money in commercials like "you could feel well, but you might already have <insert disease name>, go to a free routine check, just to make sure". And make sure that sufficient people get diagnosed positive, so they'll be stuck to the product you want to sell.
You'll seem like saint, but you're a dirty rotten liar. :)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

This PM site really can make you laugh.
Look how they play with rhetorics, to play with people's minds:

First the constant use of "conspiracy theorists" (:D) and then confusers like:
"many of them reject the official consensus that hijackers associated with Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda flew passenger planes into U.S. landmarks"
When someone speaks about "consensus" you can be sure that it's a load of bullshit. Like HIV only exists in a "scientific consensus" as well.
gamemastertips
Certified Finisher

Re: Split from Level Nu Thread

Post by gamemastertips »

Oh cool lol. Didn't see that you actually split it up until now...
You only need to "find out" that something cannot be cured, but you can be kept alive with a certain medication, and if people believe that, you have a huge load of steady clients $$$.
Then invest some money in commercials like "you could feel well, but you might already have <insert disease name>, go to a free routine check, just to make sure". And make sure that sufficient people get diagnosed positive, so they'll be stuck to the product you want to sell.
You'll seem like saint, but you're a dirty rotten liar.
Excellently put, David. Just like that stupid swine flu scare...
Every fall I start seeing those "GET YOUR FLU SHOT NOW" signs that all just revovle around the fear of being sick. Ironically, though, the stuff they put in the vaccines makes you more sick than you would be if you just caught the actual flu lol.

Then you have things such as ozone shots. Destroys any virus in your system. But are they being used? No. They're being suppressed because all those drug behemoths would go out of business if stuff like that was legalized. Just sick how the world operates, eh?
gamemastertips
Certified Finisher

Post by gamemastertips »

BTW you should rename this thread "I don't trust the goverment." Lol
Ak-01
Certified Finisher

Post by Ak-01 »

Hello there.

Allow me to interrut that polite conversation of yours.

Honestly - i cant believe and i wont that the video of planes crash into the WTC is a fake. There was thousands of witnesses of that happened and there would be hundreds screaming "there was no planes" and stuff. Dont go too far with the theorys and stuff. YOu cant really tell if wings will fold of plane when it collides into a building, unless you tryed to drive boeing into one. Just like that.

However as being an wx scientist i know basic laws of physics and yes - i cannot convince myself that buildings with that durability could collapse just like that. I know what "scales" is and i understand what impulse is. I know that planes store fuel in wings and i also know temperature of fuel burn. The sum up is that they should not collapse at all, or should collaps only downstairs.

HOWEVER all speculation with common knowlage (and even some uncommon knowlage) and EVEN speculating with solid facts are not proving anything. I have solid believs thet all modern media lies to people and being used to control society. But it hardly gets me closer to reality of what hapened. The fact is i don`t really know what happened there. People died - thats sad, I`m sorry for their loss, im sorry for purpose of people who did it to them, I`m sorry for human nature. I`m sorry but unless people wont agree to open their eyes onto simple fact that media is nothing, but a control tool i refuse to dig, act and scream. As soon as 15% of ppl will agree to stop using TV as a source of info i refuse to seriously bother myself with trying to reveal what is obviousley being hidden. Therefore all tryes of lonley truthseekers looks sad for me. Does it worth fighting for people who cannot face so simple fact that everyone knows from start? Does it worth your sacrifice if you, accidently push a wrong button, untill you have solid understanding from those, who you fighting for?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Just about that one thing: people on the streets were all just talking about bombs.
The only ones talking about planes were from the tv stations.
gamemastertips
Certified Finisher

Post by gamemastertips »

Honestly - i cant believe and i wont that the video of planes crash into the WTC is a fake. There was thousands of witnesses of that happened and there would be hundreds screaming "there was no planes" and stuff. Dont go too far with the theorys and stuff. YOu cant really tell if wings will fold of plane when it collides into a building, unless you tryed to drive boeing into one. Just like that.

However as being an wx scientist i know basic laws of physics and yes - i cannot convince myself that buildings with that durability could collapse just like that. I know what "scales" is and i understand what impulse is. I know that planes store fuel in wings and i also know temperature of fuel burn. The sum up is that they should not collapse at all, or should collaps only downstairs.

HOWEVER all speculation with common knowlage (and even some uncommon knowlage) and EVEN speculating with solid facts are not proving anything. I have solid believs thet all modern media lies to people and being used to control society. But it hardly gets me closer to reality of what hapened. The fact is i don`t really know what happened there. People died - thats sad, I`m sorry for their loss, im sorry for purpose of people who did it to them, I`m sorry for human nature. I`m sorry but unless people wont agree to open their eyes onto simple fact that media is nothing, but a control tool i refuse to dig, act and scream. As soon as 15% of ppl will agree to stop using TV as a source of info i refuse to seriously bother myself with trying to reveal what is obviousley being hidden. Therefore all tryes of lonley truthseekers looks sad for me. Does it worth fighting for people who cannot face so simple fact that everyone knows from start? Does it worth your sacrifice if you, accidently push a wrong button, untill you have solid understanding from those, who you fighting for?
I can agree with you on that to some extent. I won't argue 9/11 with things that I never even saw happen, but mind you, after seeing how bloody corrupted the goverment and the media can be, I'm incline to believe some of it. The only thing I can say for sure is that alot of what happened on 9/11 doesn't make much sense, and that it can only make you feel like the truth isn't being told. This also goes with many other elements of our society, including our medical, justice, and financial systems...and maybe, if we're lucky <randomsubjectchange> on 2012, the Earth will be reborn! <randomsubjectchange/>
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Some say we'll all die, some say we'll Move into another Dimension, and Most say nothing will Happen. I say They are all right, and everybody get their Personal 2012. Maybe?
gamemastertips
Certified Finisher

Post by gamemastertips »

DavidM wrote:Some say we'll all die, some say we'll Move into another Dimension, and Most say nothing will Happen. I say They are all right, and everybody get their Personal 2012. Maybe?
That, sir, is an excellent way of looking at it lol.