Yes!
82%
No!
18%

Total votes: 11

jonathanasdf

Flash Riddle

Post by jonathanasdf »

As you know, notpron relies on using the url bar of your browser to navigate to different levels. If a flash version of a riddle game like this was made, obviously there wouldn’t be an url bar. (I don't mean like overtuer facile type flash, but rather all the levels are all bunched into one swf file)

Of course, being flash there can be many interesting and unique ways of proceeding to another level, but the basic functionalities of an url bar can still be recreated in flash (although it would feel different and probably be a bit buggy).

So, what I’m asking is: If a flash version of a riddle is made, would you prefer that it be kept the classic way, of having some kind of url bar that is present on every level, or would you rather have the url bar removed and alternatives found?

I personally believe that having an url bar on every single level is kinda boring, because some levels won't use it, and it would look the same and look ugly, and take up space... what are your opinions?

thanks.
ViolinxD

Post by ViolinxD »

good idea
Cowley
Certified Finisher

Re: Flash Riddle

Post by Cowley »

I don't like flash and refuse online riddles with this kind of content. :)
frkyjenn

Re: Re: Flash Riddle

Post by frkyjenn »

Cowley wrote: I don't like flash and refuse online riddles with this kind of content. :)

this
Kisa

Re: Re: Flash Riddle

Post by Kisa »

Cowley wrote: I don't like flash and refuse online riddles with this kind of content. :)
This.

Also, seeing the addressbar is useful for more places than just notpron. Not seeing it can lead you to fake, yet deceptively real-looking phishing sites that just want your passwords without you even being able to see the difference - because the only obvious difference is the address.