Hello again...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Sam_Atoms

Hello again...

Post by Sam_Atoms »

I've been away for forever long, getting my graduate degree, and have changed jobs twice, but the one riddling site I've been going to, Web Riddler, has become a complete ghost town. Something made me come back here, and I see that there is a new level? I'll have to look into that.

It's good to see that many of the people I used to know are still here.... DavidM, Kisa, frkyjenn, jooly, Shenmue, and no doubt many others.... If I've missed anything while I've been away, let me know....
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Hi, nice to hear from you. : )

Well, there isn't much happening here. There was a year when I never entered this message board a single time, then I suddenly took a look for no reason at all and saw that a new level had been added and I solved it, and now I just check here once in a while, seldom writing anything. Most people are gone from here. : /

Good luck with the new level. : )
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

I still wanna have your babies, Sam.

:cool: :lol:
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Well, you want David's babies too. Don't you think David will get jealous now?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

I'm such a slut.
Sam_Atoms

Post by Sam_Atoms »

As you can see, I've changed my location line to reflect my new place of residence. Are you slut enough to take a trip down near the southern border?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Damn! I was there last May.

:(
Sam_Atoms

Post by Sam_Atoms »

Ah, but I've only been living here since the beginning of October.

If my younger brother were still at Reed College (Portland), I might have cause to be in the neighborhood of the state of Washington.... but he graduated almost 4 years ago, in fact, right around the time I first got into notpron.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

I asked my husband.. he said I'm not slutty enough to fly to San Diego. And he also said I don't need anymore kids.

I guess it's a no go. :(
Sam_Atoms

Post by Sam_Atoms »

Jeesh, I don't need any kids either! I have no idea where they'd fit into my life with the state it's in. :eek:
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Hey Sam :lol:

I'm back too everybody!

Been spending the past year or two working on my degree and spending some free time developing a new riddle/game :) It's about halfway done now :eek:
supatinboy

Post by supatinboy »

*waving*

Couldn't remember my other login, so here i am with one of my level one characters. Hope everyone is having a good life. Not been on here in an absolute age, just thought i'd pop by and say Hi!