Level Delta

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

This level is so hard... Been stuck an eternity on it. -_-

if someone wants to work with me on it, i'm here
Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

Hum... I've finally managed to pass this level. After so many months stuck on it, it's like removing a weigth from my back.

However, I also have to say that it was very misleading, but very fun too.
Mil79
Certified Finisher

Post by Mil79 »

Yeah I think I'm pretty stumped at this level currently. This is like the 3rd level that has took me and my friends more than a day to figure out. The main difference with this one is that I have no leads at all compared to at least having one. I'm willing to work with someone else at this as well. PM :)
Last edited by Mil79 on 27-03-2009 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
Mil79
Certified Finisher

Post by Mil79 »

Nvm I've solved it! Haha. Yeah I'm pretty dumb lol. Simple thinking is always better huh haha.
Last edited by Mil79 on 27-03-2009 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
rlbond86

Post by rlbond86 »

Can someone help me? I've been stuck on this level for a year. I have NO idea where to start.
BRANDAN

Post by BRANDAN »

hey rlbond, if you want to PM maybe we can work together, i gave up on this level a long time ago but im back at it so maybe we can work together
Anton_96

Post by Anton_96 »

As Kawkowa went and solved this level by himself when we worked on it, and I still don't have any clue about what to do on this level, I would love to work on it with someone else (been stuck on this level for more time than Level 1-Gamma!)

So...anyone?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

If you need to bounce ideas off of me, you are welcome to. I can't do much as far as hints but I can tell you if you are on the right track or not. :)
Dr. Ballon

Post by Dr. Ballon »

So I got stuck on Level Beta a long time ago (3 years, actually), and had given up until a few days ago, when I happened upon the link in my old Bookmarks folder. I beat beta in no time and wondered why it had stumped me so thoroughly before, and with renewed interest in the game then breezed through gamma.

Now I've spent the last few days staring blankly at delta, with very little to go by. It's been so bad that I actually searched out and joined this forum, only to find not much help at all (understandable at such a high level.)

If there's anyone else out there who is stuck wants to join forces, or can PM me a slight nudge in the right direction, please don't hesitate to contact me! I don't want to wait another 3 years to complete Notpron!

Thanks!
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

You can pm me with some ideas and I can tell you if you are on the right track.

Sorry we don't give hints on these levels but we are here for you to bounce ideas off of. :)
kpatterson

Post by kpatterson »

ah, what a great level.. that misleading part is just brilliant. Took me hours till i realized that i should just connect the freaking clues. God what fun, the past 4 days now have been terrible, but on to Epsilon!! yesssssssssssss
carly

Post by carly »

I'm just not getting anywhere on this level :( There's so little to work with, and I've googled and googled and got nothing of any use whatsoever.

Is there anyone out there who wants to work together, or who wouldn't mind giving me a nudge in the right direction?

edit: solved! \o/ thanks for the nudge, I was going about it all wrong. Can't believe I hadn't got that, especially since my first idea was basically right, I was just applying it all wrong...anyway, onwards and upwards :D
Last edited by carly on 19-07-2009 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
Morbidity

Re: Level Delta

Post by Morbidity »

I got the answer to this completely by luck...1/10000000 chance

I am trying to solve it the real way and i need a nudge.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

I'm curious how you "guessed" the answer. :)
CTRL
Certified Finisher

Post by CTRL »

haha i guess i have an idea who that is...
if it is. he is a cheater!