teh new 1337 boost-trick u just GOTTA use.

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Harold|ZBN

Post by Harold|ZBN »

damnit noobs Sequa its not the FUCKING point how fun it is or skillfull or whatever. read what i said earlier FFS. ITS A WHOREMOVE
"the problem isnt really if its defendable or not... the problem is that if it works out well its an instant goal."
and even if theres a way to defend agaisnt it... then ppl would have to ALWAYS defend agaisnt this move because else goals are gonna fly. and well i dont think ure noticing but u all seem pretty thick but if 10% likes this move and 90 % doesnt its a good sign that it sucks. and even if it didnt suck and wouldnt be a lame whoremove it would still make a lot more ppl quit deathball, i know i would if i had to play agaisnt a team like ures
Sequa

Post by Sequa »

okok its a whoremove, I dont see a problem in it anyway but however... Instead of limiting this move give the keeper or def an advantage. I hate limitations or do it the way Lunix mentioned:

(@LuniX) my idea is to disable locking on flying players, so you have to play shoot passes which takes more skill at least

That is a very great idea in my opinion.
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

omg in your opinion it sounds like every boostvolley is a goal it isnt ffs!

as i said maybe it looks easy for ya but its very difficult to score like this...

dont say its lame everybody uses this then!

the only clan using this is sd 37 and cy as far as i know...

so learn this technique and then we can see what to do!
Last edited by cY|riCo on 05-08-2003 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
Afflictor

Post by Afflictor »

... and the cookies still crumble like they did befor ...
FeEdiKo

Post by FeEdiKo »

we use that move? never saw us using it tho... :confused:
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

i dont mean "13"

as we played vs old sd they used it

i dunno any other clans using it
FeEdiKo

Post by FeEdiKo »

yeah, maybe OLD sD (but i hardly believe it)...
but sD got some new players which never used it until now -_-'
Harold|ZBN

Post by Harold|ZBN »

cY|riCo wrote: omg in your opinion it sounds like every boostvolley is a goal it isnt ffs!

as i said maybe it looks easy for ya but its very difficult to score like this...

dont say its lame everybody uses this then!

the only clan using this is sd 37 and cy as far as i know...

so learn this technique and then we can see what to do!

are you really thick or does it just look like it??? im ABSOLUTELY NOT SAYING that every time u boost its a goal. FFS noob how can u have a decent discusion on anything when u dont even read what im saying??? i said.....: ::: any clan thats gonna just TRY this boost trick ALL match long is certainly gonna score a number of goals. i said: this trick might be defendable or not it doesnt matter. because if this trick works out its an instant goal. THATS WHAT I SAID I NEVER SAID THAT EVERY TIME U DO THE TRICK ITS A GOAL NOOB.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

we got the best way of defending gay arse boost volley goal!!

weel just score more than you \o/

proper goals aswell mind, you know the ones,

where star floats invisible thru ur area and plops one in!!

whore move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

and whats so bad if its an instant goal?

if this trick works the def made a mistake...

normally the def has to block it!

and as i said before later maybe everyone will do them but then the def knows how to defend vs this trick and then the people will think about a new technique...

i thought you meant with instant that if someone got boosted up he will score automatically
Afflictor

Post by Afflictor »

and cookies still crumble ...
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

fine, keep it, another tactic for v3 to pwn everyone with. we first used it in 1.5 but thought it was very had to do with the boosting, but since boost is weaker its much easier. KTHX, btw, u think davidm will think of j00 2 n00bs when he changes it? want me to get my clan to beat u again, even with this move, no euro clan can beat us. EGO pecentage going up -- TRUTH BE TOLD percentage going up :D
NaB

Post by NaB »

fuck off self cock sucking v3 idiot
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

I think boost goals and boost volleys etc are fun, but when you whore them and score all your goals with them, its not fun. I can say some of my best goals ever scored were from boost plays that went wrong and somehow i hit it in. I think by getting rid of the boost plays you eliminate an aspect to DB. But the play IS getting whored and needs to be changed.

I think the best solution would be to find a way to make the play WAY TOUGHER to pull off, unfortunately doesnt seem like there is a way to do it.
Bazzi

Post by Bazzi »

TNSe once said: "If there's the slightest change to be abused, it will be abused to the max!"

TNSe.bIsGod=True :lol: