Tennis wishlist

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

does it have to come out with next db-update?????????????????????????????? (/me marks some time next year on calendar for next tennis version :\ )

please please please upload a version soon... i want scoring :p
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

im hoping the JK2 scoring system will be in before nxt update, and no it doesnt have to come out with it
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

YoYo, don't expect it somewhere soon, there is still a lot that has to be done, new hud, new scoreboard, more stats, tourney system, maybe multi-court, and more...
FrostyCoolSlug

Post by FrostyCoolSlug »

Just another small request, 'let', my m8 hit the top of the net, and the ball bounced over into the right box (it was a great shot mind), however, cause it touched the net.. it was declaired out (sux).. also, maybe add karma to the net.. so when you smash a ball into it, it looks cool :D
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

karma is hard to implement so that it works online i've heard /o\
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

it wouldnt have to work online, it could be local, its only a thing to look cool. i figure if you put a fluid surface actor sheet thingy with the net texture on it under the net and made sure it only moves slightely, with a blocking volume behind it to stop the ball and make it bounce off of it, when the ball hits the sheet just in front of the blocking volume it would ripple slightely and then calm quickly