Clarafication!

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

[V3]Sin
Banned

Post by [V3]Sin »

DONT HATE I WIN KTHX WHOS NEXT!!!! if you cant take it go eat shit and die and cry to that fat bitch mom of yours kthx whos NEXT!!!!
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

i rest my case.
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

surge, just be quiet
your a whiney little db wannabe
Bodom

Post by Bodom »

Surge I still love you, despite your misplaced hatred :(
[V3]Sin
Banned

Post by [V3]Sin »

because you use your little "i'm 5 years old with a big mouth" tactics to get in peoples head and piss them off every chance possible out of game and even in the game. Clans liek V3 are why people quit playing DB. I dont blame the euros for not wanting you to play.

thats why were called Veni Vidi Vici we came we saw we fucked your surge pussy up shit dick seek deez nutz face fuck kthx whos NEXT!!!
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

LMFAO

-[V3]InSaNe
uberslacker

Post by uberslacker »

again, with v3, there are only a few people that i consider to be 'poor winners.' but its these few that give the whole clan a bad name, and if they continue, v3 will continue to be looked down upon, and in instances like this forum, NA as a whole will be looked down upon, even if its "misplaced hatred" as bodom said.
Bodom

Post by Bodom »

Making us guilty by association is a definite cop out
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

Hey, I'm friendly with plenty of "euros". Maybe you should do something yourself instead of putting all the weight of whether this na-eu bond succeeds thru us.
[V3]Optimal

Post by [V3]Optimal »

Noobs. V3 pwns all of you, kthx V3 wins whos next!!!!
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

OpT said it!

-[V3]InSaNe
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

Surge wrote: ok i'm going to have to disagree here...

V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that spams binds durring games.
V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that used that aweful boost trick even though we've all know in in SoP and NS --WELL-- before you were using it.
V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that is directly attacked in these forums and continues to attack others.
V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that has players on ingore in IRC for a LOT of people.

The only people in V3 that have any kind of decency are you, gnomeh, Blauzen, Bullet, Imag, Incubus and (hard to believe) Zanboo. All the rest of your team are spammy little asshats that NO ONE in NA likes playing against, not because your good players, but because you use your little "i'm 5 years old with a big mouth" tactics to get in peoples head and piss them off every chance possible out of game and even in the game. Clans liek V3 are why people quit playing DB. I dont blame the euros for not wanting you to play.

Ok lets see.
V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that spams binds durring games.
Hmm, who spams, and when? Sin being my only exception; he doesnt even really do it. Give me a demo of when we exploded your game with binds PLEASE.

V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that used that aweful boost trick even though we've all know in in SoP and NS --WELL-- before you were using it.
Wow. Were also the only NA clan that figured out how to STOP this play from happening. Its called adapting Surge, look at up in the dictionary. Then more blah blah ive been idling in IRC longer than you bs.

V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that is directly attacked in these forums and continues to attack others.
Only because its sought out that way. You attack us, I know ill be sitting here with a response, expect it.

Clans liek V3 are why people quit playing DB.
I think we should keep playing you so maybe YOULL quit and stop posting bs here.
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

I like v3 =/

Puh!

Btw, they beat SPT with 30-1 \o/ :p

heh, n1 ^^;

ps: wtg for home matches?
[V3]Sin wrote: thats why were called Veni Vidi Vici we came we saw we fucked your surge pussy up shit dick seek deez nutz face fuck kthx whos NEXT!!!

roflmfao sin pwnz X'D
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

^^ that kills me :)
uberslacker

Post by uberslacker »

Bodom wrote: Making us guilty by association is a definite cop out

doesn't stop it from happening, does it? (see db forums)