Clarafication!

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

uberslacker

Post by uberslacker »

yeah, there is NO need to even bash either side of anything on this board, remember guys, db is a game, have fun or stop playing
DudeGuy

Post by DudeGuy »

uberslacker wrote: yeah, there is NO need to even bash either side of anything on this board, remember guys, db is a game, have fun or stop playing

makes sense ;)

because if you're not having fun, then why would you play :D

no offense to what you said pubes :lol:
uberslacker

Post by uberslacker »

o_O

wtg duh
[V3]Sin
Banned

Post by [V3]Sin »

Point is we can compete with tha euros on there server even with tha 160 200 ping lag:). So let it be kthx and suck em baby fuckers fat slut pussy eating wall nigger babies eat my pussy kthx whos NEXT!!!

DONT HATE I WIN KTHX WHOS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

good point!

gay thread idd
NaB

Post by NaB »

gay thread for gay little kids who find themselves with some talent and cant keep their mouth shut.

what a shame...

grow some humility you shmucks
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

Wow, i was hot last night :confused:

sorry :o
Last edited by Requiem on 20-07-2003 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
Goffus

Post by Goffus »

I think the way to see who s the best would be playing in lan games. Because like requiem said in one of his not dumb post in this thread, i see North american with nice pings over here in europe and i doubt this is the case for euro on NA servers. The best pings i had on NA servers was 150ish while i see americans with 100ish over here. And it does make the difference.

Maybe im wrong.. thats just my 2cents
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

Goffus is of course right, the best way to see who will be #1 is on LAN. The problem with that is, noone really wants to dish out of the money to travel for such an unpopular game that will have no monetary reward for being the best unlike the other popular games out there.
Also, about the pings is also correct. From my Cstrike experience (lets not flame about this too ;/), I found that people over in europe generally get better ping. I'm not exactly sure why, but I know if you take a 2 Euro-based countries that are equidistant from each other as they are too the East and West Coast of the U.S. The Euro pings would be much much better.
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

v3 should learn to be respectful and good winners, it's better for all of us, including them.
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

V3 are respectful and good winners....
only problem is sin, who I'm sure everyone has come to the conclusion that he is an idiot. We get a lot of trash coming our way for one thing or another, and especially for this. Sorry if I sounded like an asshole trying to defend us.
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

u call your teammate as an idiot? omg, why do u keep him so???

erm wait!

goffus always threat me as an idiot , and they still keep me o_O :p
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

[Bk°Requiem] wrote: u call your teammate as an idiot? omg, why do u keep him so???

LOL! There's no hiding the fact that sin is sin. Here, this comes in handy sometimes: http://clanv3.recongamer.com/sinvista.jpg
Khushdi

Post by Khushdi »

:lol:
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

gnomeh wrote: V3 are respectful and good winners....

ok i'm going to have to disagree here...

V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that spams binds durring games.
V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that used that aweful boost trick even though we've all know in in SoP and NS --WELL-- before you were using it.
V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that is directly attacked in these forums and continues to attack others.
V3 is the ONLY clan in NA that has players on ingore in IRC for a LOT of people.

The only people in V3 that have any kind of decency are you, gnomeh, Blauzen, Bullet, Imag, Incubus and (hard to believe) Zanboo. All the rest of your team are spammy little asshats that NO ONE in NA likes playing against, not because your good players, but because you use your little "i'm 5 years old with a big mouth" tactics to get in peoples head and piss them off every chance possible out of game and even in the game. Clans liek V3 are why people quit playing DB. I dont blame the euros for not wanting you to play.