For DavidM

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Rest you said was just the way it is I guess.
And it's inavoidable I'd say too.

Hence my idea is just to ignore media, get rid of the TV, don't play their game, don't be their slave, live my life, and just care about what I really see.
Let's be honest, all things we see on TV have no influence on us. I have NEVER felt any effect of all the 911 stuff in my life yet. It's just on TV. People being killed everywhere on earth...just on TV.
I can't remember the last time something on the news was something that actually mattered for me.
priior

Post by priior »

read this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Propaganda-Jacque ... 730&sr=8-2

it's the educated that are most influenced by propaganda. those who are not educated, are closer in their heart to what they think is right and what they think is wrong... and since they don't "educate" themselves, they are not exposed to subtle media-driven pushes in bias.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Oh well, I'm not THAT interested in it...it's just my personal experience that they are both equally manipulated. Whatever....propaganda is there, and it works. That's the point. :s

Need more prii on skype or msn again! <3 <3 <3
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

ps: what do you think about the whole Ron Paul movement in the USA?

Smells like revolution! The media put him down, fake their polls etc and he stills wins all polls by far. I'm just worried too many people don't dig the internet that deep, so they believe the stuff abc, cnn, fox, nbc and the other propaganda networks tell me. It's shocking what you find on youtube and articles on the net :)

But this guy pretty much rules...afaik :o
priior

Post by priior »

imo tbh, it's too early for any revolution, nothing has happened yet! the revolutionaries are gonna be our grandchildren.

we gonna ride the wave! wheeeew.

just installed XP computer is still a clean slate!

(that propaganda book is a great read btw,... classic! - written in 1965)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

might be too early, but it smells like it tho.
abc wrote an article on ron paul putting him down in subtle ways...and they constantly delete the comments on the article. there were 400. last time i checked it was 80 again. i went thru all....all pro paul.
people seem to slowly understand how the media work, cuz its getting too much. but we dont know how those think who arent properly surfing the net or not at all.
Last edited by DavidM on 04-06-2007 13:50, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Well, something that quite makes sense and that I wasn't thinking about yet. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy2QYoT4LWw

It's about Michael Moore just whitewashing 9/11 by making fun of Bush, accusing him of not having done anything, just spending too much time on vacation...while Moore totally ignores what's actually wrong with 9/11.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

lol a classic that I found on the ABC comments

This message is from the ABCNews.com Editorial team: This afternoon a reader of this site let us know that there was a problem with posting comments to this story. We had our technical team take a look and we believe that we have solved the problem. Thank you for being patient and thank you for letting us know about the problem.
Posted by:
ABCNewsEditorial May-11

ABC, I watched as you deleted all the comments don't lie to us.
Posted by:
dwdollar May-11
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

Very classic, can you link me?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

This goes nicely along with the "cia controls" google story:

http://digg.com/politics/Google_Video_C ... ose_Change
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

ooh talking of CIA , there was a documentary on here in u.k a few nights ago. About the suspected terror flights. Incase you haven't heard that news in your country already. It's been alleged that terror suspects have been flown to secret bases to be interrogated under different laws. It was basically showing proof of suspected flights. Like flight times, there supposed destination then where they actually landed, names of people on board and people left behind at stops etc.

There was clear evidence it seems to show that terror suspects know to the media had been involved. They had interviews with wife's that had been taken with their husbands to be imprision in Somalia but then realised.

Seems the main point was the CIA where being given all the work the military didn't want to do. So they got caught up in this. Seems they took suspects to private prision camps to do what they pleased with to get the information they wanted. Most shocking of all was it was reported that the particular flights were only used for terror suspects who were dangerous to the public etc... this also involved about 8 children on just one flight ranging from 8-12. An eight year old ? some how I don't see how they might be the next plane jacking, suicide bombing terrorist !

Anyway it was a "Dispatches" documentary as most of the previous have now made it onto google video and youtube. Might want to keep an eye out for that one. There is already one on google "Undercover mosque" that looks it's to some extremist behaviour and preaching going on here right in U.K. If you like you're documentaries and interested in any of the subjects it's worth watching :)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

fuck these google/cia bastards...
now they deleted http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9024486145

this is the must-see docu by m.c. ruppert
"the thruth and lies about 9/11"

but them vanishing them proves the point... -_-
fro

Post by fro »

ah man :(
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

David, you seriously believe that Bush, who can't think long or hard enough to read the insructions on five minute macaroni, bombed that bulding and shit? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.