Zionism - Murdoch - 9/11

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Jelly

Post by Jelly »

DavidM, if I was you, I'd delete this post immediately. I'm not joking, I know a guy who posted this kind of thing on the internet. Talk on msn if you want the story, but delete this. Please.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Tell me on msn then
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

I wanna know :(
fro

Post by fro »

internet conspiracy theories for dummies :rolleyes:
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Fro, with all your comments you look just like the media puppet, they want you to be. They do 'good' work.
fro

Post by fro »

DavidM wrote: Fro, with all your comments you look just like the media puppet, they want you to be. They do 'good' work.

haha tinfoil hat time

e: for content, i dont believe some of the reports, i do believe others. i also dont believe there is a big set of jewish scientologist overloads playing the media, and the guys who are telling the truth are 30 plus and live with their parents in downtown ohio. buying into the 'omg conspiracy' is as dumb as solely hearing one point of view.

i dont know whats worse, being a media puppet or tinfoil hat shut-in
Last edited by fro on 03-06-2007 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I'm sorry, but if you haven't noticed we are trying to discuss all sides of the story. Turning stuff down without being reasonable is just not necessary. If you have a valid point against something that was said, raise it. But this pseudo-making-fun of people is useless.
fro

Post by fro »

post about it on the internet
Mighty Midget

Post by Mighty Midget »

Ok, a couple of word from that pesky midget.

DavidM, you can't expect people to take you 100% seriously when you youself throw out one-liners such as "you look just like the media puppet, they want you to be" when you haven't actually proven in any way you are right. You basically do the exact same thing as fro here.

Stop it, both of you.

PS Seems to me you already have forgotten about "doubt". :(
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Yeah, correct.
But tbh these are the phrases you get from those :>
Mighty Midget

Post by Mighty Midget »

DavidM wrote: But tbh these are the phrases you get from those :>

Then I suggest you use your own words, not somebody else's ;)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I am actually.
I'm critisizing the way of turning something down in unreasonable ways.

Look how much we are saying now without actually saying anything :P
Fragger

Post by Fragger »

I'm with the Ukrainian tinfoil hat wearing dude. It's good to not choose a side and just depict each bit of information u have. Thats my 2cents about those types of organizations, but when it comes to aliens. I'm a full-fledged conspiracy theorist. ALIENS DO EXIST!!!!!

ps: hey fro, hows it going? hows the fam?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Just one problem in human psychology is (and now this is scientificly proven) that we believe lies if they are being repeated over and over. Or if 5 persons tell you one thing, and 1 person tells you another thing, you will believe the 5 persons.

Also if you bring up something new or contradictory to media you get to hear: "but it's common knowledge that...."

Or if its new: "if would be on the media if that was true"
We automatically don't believe it, if the media doesn't cover it enough, but we believe all lies they keep on telling us.

And this tinfoil hat talk...well, its just like the mass media when they pickup critical topics, just to smash em down and ridicule them, so we all get the mentality that it cannot be true and can just be made fun of.
It's nowhere about tinfoil hat, it's about looking at all sides of a story, and respecting each point equally. By disrespecting someone's arguments, you exclude yourself from the discussion and cannot be taken seriously anymore.
priior

Post by priior »

see? this proves once more how the educated are more prone to propaganda.

things like "mass media","tin foil hat" and "conspiracy" already have biases attached to them.

i think the big differences between our modern era and the all other older empires, is, instead of controlling information given to people by shutting down information, instead, information is diluted by making too much available out there, so no one can make any sense of what's real and what's not.

but in the end who cares? as long as they keep me happy... :)