wow, talk about memories. any old school ppl around still?

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

<_Kapi_>

Post by <_Kapi_> »

ROFL STFU THread HIJACKERS!
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

think so 2 david^ it would be nice to know...but i think there are countless secrets in the american government... also i think it is ruled by the militair and not by any1 else...pf president...marionette^

well as i said i guess there are countless secrtes in USA history n stuff
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

secrets like....the usa goverment supported that saddam killed thousands of people in the mid 80's and now declare this the reason to invade iraq (among other false ones)?

oh no, its not secret \o/

well US-media are like the worst among others, so people in the country don't know what's going on. only from outside you get a relativetly good picture.
but people generally want to be entertained, not explained stuff....that makes it hard to help em
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

The battle for the mind of North America will be fought in the video arena: the Videodrome. The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore, television is reality, and reality is less than television.
'Brian O'Blivion' in Videodrome
priior

Post by priior »

long live the new flesh!