1.9 Wishlist!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

f1end

Post by f1end »

Chrisfu wrote:
- New sexually explicit models created with poser

/me volunteers...if some1 can tell me how to get from poser to a usable model in ut2k3...:eek:
Robotojon

Post by Robotojon »

Chrisfu wrote: - Lots of pictures on the walls of naked blonde women getting shit on their chest from hairy Canadian guys called Surge... ooo I think I just come

i like your ideas, i think you should apply for a job in TV, as you obviously have the right forsight to speculate the correct directionality for this mod
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

f1end wrote: /me volunteers...if some1 can tell me how to get from poser to a usable model in ut2k3...:eek:
Export it to 3dsMAX
f1end

Post by f1end »

then...?

Could u please spend the next day or two putting together a really long and complicated how-to document, with flash animations and everything for me...alternatively post a link to a read-me...or something...i'm bored.
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

new hud
nameless

Post by nameless »

#1 will never be ultimately solved because when new options are impletmented, there is room for new bugs. We can live with a few crashes here and there and the shoot bug, which only happens once or twice now in a 30 min game.
It should always be first priority to kick out old bugs. New bugs with new features, yeah, shit happens, but i meant it would be fine if shotbug and so on where gone. I also know that they couldn t find out where the bug comes from, so it won t be solved right now. But this is a wishlist, so put it in. Ask deus, someone was alone at our goal and then he bugged, guess he s soooo happy bout that bug.

#2 Hell no, this is the stupidest idea I've heard. What is the point of this? One on one against the keep? Usually you should score.
I AM keeper and i DO like 1on1s! And the chance to stop the shooter is way higher than catching a volley. It s nothing for the league, but for cups it would be very nice. Usually the shooter should score, but is it sth else in football? Davidm placed points in the penzones for further usage ... think THOSE shots are even more unkeepable than anything else!

#3 Icedemon is fine. It's playable on my system. Clarify what is wrong with your view of the map.
errr I don t mean that. I mean the Goals are too big and the Penaltyzones too small. The zonelines are excluded from the zone, that irritates me. And in low quality those lines are way too fat, u don t have a clue where the zones end.

#4 New model would be nice but not necessary. Like the Ball Model, they shouldn't be first proirity, maybe 5th or 6th priority on the list.
It s my wishlist, MY!!!! kthxwhosnext? :p
Onge

Post by Onge »

- More officially supported maps (bring back sediment and ship)
- Swap it so you hear the click noise when you get the ball and you hear the adrenaline sound when others catch it. The click sound is more defined and should be for when you have the ball.
- More announcer comments (the 'keeper held the ball too long' now applies to defenders too).

As these are very minor suggestions, it would appear I'm happy with 1.8. Very happy!
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

oh. deathball-player- models would be kewl o:
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

BL44T Corrected by MeSSiaH{FCU} wrote: oh. naked deathball-player- models would be kewl o:
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

-_-
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

Yeah Db-Skins would pwns ;)
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

naked ones* :@ :spammer: :ban:
NightSpirit|ZBN

Post by NightSpirit|ZBN »

1.9 Wishlist!

#1 - Old DB-Curve (from 1.6 and before) \o/

#2 - More un-cubified maps

#3 - More new players
Imo

Post by Imo »

turn down the charge of the gun... you had it right in version 1.7 and broke it again.
Diab

Post by Diab »

I would say we need....Skins for red and blue teams, something easy to tell but original at the same time.

new hud, im sick of the ut2k3 one now :P