Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Adversary

Post by Adversary »

lol i like priiors names for bpc better... mine is out dated :P
... like pwn is... ;)
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

wait you guys actually took bpc seriously ?

cmon now :)
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

BunnyS wrote: Might I say you're looking very smart nowadays Mr Frog .. new tie ? :D

Thanks. Actually no, i just took time to wash the purple one. Now it looks all fresh again! :D
BunnyS wrote:
So other people play differently ... fine just ignore that play your way or only play differently for that match.

Uhhm for me and i belive most of aX is Teamplay the big big factor that makes us love that game so much, which makes it hard to enjoy games with players you think you cant play with. /o\
(I often play keeper insted of any fieldspot, if dont feel like I am able to play with my Pickupteam for example, but thats just for me i guess)
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

Yes but you found a solution, which was logic and didn't create any drama ;)
A_POTATEO

Post by A_POTATEO »

ppl take ur discussion to the clan threads, cause we are here to discuss the so called "problem" only i see no "problem" many ppl are in both channels play in both channels pick-ups, so whats the deal? some ppl here are gonna have to grow up fast. they might not like it but the are gonna have to grow up sometime.

p.s. i see no reasoable difference, they both have their egotistics, power hungry ppl, and idiots cough shady chough
:)
priior

Post by priior »

having a channel for 5b5 and another for 3v3's is not that bad at all..

it would be even better (NA style) is both channel's cooperated and those in the 3v3 would postpone their game when the 5v5 starts (cuz 5v5 > 3v3 duh)

eventually this bickering will die off and everyone will smarten up.
DI

Post by DI »

I don't care about this anyway. I just join the fucking irc to play matches and have fun. Adding a new channel ain't a problem, and I (honestly) got sick of this whole story.
I just wonder why I have to be frustrated like that. It's a G-A-M-E.

What a bunch of shit!
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

Well, at least we know that people still care enough about playing the game to have such arguments :)
mephistophel

Post by mephistophel »

A_POTATEO wrote: ppl take ur discussion to the clan threads, cause we are here to discuss the so called "problem" only i see no "problem" many ppl are in both channels play in both channels pick-ups, so whats the deal? some ppl here are gonna have to grow up fast. they might not like it but the are gonna have to grow up sometime.

p.s. i see no reasoable difference, they both have their egotistics, power hungry ppl, and idiots cough shady chough
:)

shady could wankstain on you any night while youre dreaming about pokemon ^_^
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

fight !
A_POTATEO

Post by A_POTATEO »

mephistophel wrote: shady could wankstain on you any night while youre dreaming about pokemon ^_^

it was just an example!!!:lol:
Noko

Post by Noko »

I've been playing pu's in both pure and deathball recently and I had no idea there was this huge "split" in the communtity. I guess I just take a back seat and put my stereo on :D *lalala*

I can see why David wants one pu channel with two bots.
Two pu channels of 3v3/4v4 and 5v5 (although it might work) could still split the community.
I personally prefer 4v4, so i'd probably stick to playing the same channel. Which would be a shame because I'd miss playing with those that prefer 5v5.

Variety is the spice of life!
DavidM wrote: Well honestly... you keep sharing this ideology with us like every 2 days. And a) most can't just be like that
and b) you can't solve problems without talking about them
You sound like more of a woman than Bunny does! -Ignorance is Bliss-
That's the male way!

Big <3 to all.
DoMmeh``

Post by DoMmeh`` »

/closed.
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

Personally, I rather enjoyed the 6v6