Trouble

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

its not that this happens/happend often, and besides.. told ya.. could have talked to other ops that aint poo f.x.
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

i play for poo sure... but i am NOT joined at his hip.. If you have problems with david that does not count for me or klex or any other member of poo..

Now ... Mainly talking to the rico and px boys regarding this kicking when a 5v5 was running.

Lets just say .. this was never gonna fill, dread refused to cancel... you guys made way to big of a deal than it was.. after all its not like it happens at all, just this once.

what a genius idea to make 2 channels btw... :p , considering the situation of the community anyway, blah...

reading david's post, kinda said it all.. ( brown noser)
cY|riCo

Post by cY|riCo »

if it would have been just this situation...
btw there are 2 channels and one community, if you would take a look into #puredb you would notice that everyone is there. The 10 people difference between #puredb and #deathball is just caused by the poo players, except klex, and idlers who dont play anyways.

So stop talkin about splitting the community and stuff, because the moving to the newchannel is already finished...

[@DBbot]: Mix Stats: Past 7 days: 31 Mixes ± Types (3v3: 18 / : 2 / 2.4p: 8 / vs: 1 / 4v4: 2)

this information explains it all and the channel is only running for 3 days now :)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Let's be honest:
Rico and the is avoiding the critical points and runs around them with hardly witty and unfitting excuses, because he wouldn't care about an objective view. And the other main characters, who spread the lies, ignore it totally.
Why would you ignore a discussion if you knew you had good points, no pride and nothing to hide? ;)

I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself, because it would only cause trouble.
Last edited by DavidM on 15-02-2007 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

rofl rico... if ur the best spokes person for this 'new channel' ... god help us... lmao

talk about clueless...
A_POTATEO

Post by A_POTATEO »

a 3v3 channel and a seperate 5v5 channel would be nice . other than that i have no comment at this time. :p
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

stupid thing is... if u want to play more 5v5's... why make a 'new channel' instead of a 5v5 only channel....

people wud be more likely to have praised that a lot more...
Ker]v[et

Post by Ker]v[et »

whatever "we" do... i doubt it will get us more games then before
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

Might I say you're looking very smart nowadays Mr Frog .. new tie ? :D

As for the whole db drama thing. Meh you should all get over it, stop taking everything so seriously and just have FUN. So other people play differently ... fine just ignore that play your way or only play differently for that match.

I'm sure you can all be reasonable over 3v and 5v matches. If you really hate the way things are done in deathball then have private game with your team and ask some others to play. It's what bpc did for a while ;)

Also on another note I am sort of a free agent again now

YES I know you all would LOVE to have my SKILL on your team so get asking before everyone else does ... ok lol I can't say that without laughing too much ... nvm :D

p.s seriously though guys lighten up and just let the game be what it should be (fun).

much <3
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Not everyone can share that simple mentality unfortunately buns :P

and rofl @ hijacking ! <3
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

OH hear that guys ? He doesn't think you are capable of it :o

Have to prove him wrong I think ;)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Well honestly... you keep sharing this ideology with us like every 2 days. And a) most can't just be like that
and b) you can't solve problems without talking about them

Adversary: what hijacking are you talking about?
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

Yeah ok because talking has worked in the past ? lol

and ofc I always say it, I just want the world to live in peace and people to spread the <3 I know it's a ridiculous hope but it's my hope none the less :)
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

I'm on about bunny and her 'recruit me quick message' \o/
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

oh....bunny plays crap is dead again? it's funny how clans have a hard time living longer than 2 weeks
nm, ignore my off topic babble.