MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

Why? O_O
Goldeneye

Post by Goldeneye »

cos 13 does them and everything 13 does must be removed !!!!!1111oneoneone!!!11
R3L!K

Post by R3L!K »

We need a 'noob award'... awarded to people who die after 2 consectutive hits whilst holding the ball...

Perhaps rename it to... 'stupid ego fuckhead who never passes the ball' award
Large Potato

Post by Large Potato »

Diab wrote: i dont get it, people complain that jumping uses sprint in 1.6 yet in 1.7 people WANT jump to effect it o_O. SILLY PEOPLE :O

long as jump doesnt decrease the bar, maby when jumping it pauses the sprint charge for 2 seconds.

The main problem with 1.7 sprint is it lasts like twice as long as it did in 1.6. ie you can sprint twice as far in 1.7 on a full bar of sprint than you could in 1.6. This huge increase in sprint means you literally almost never run out.

The jumping draining sprint was good because it forced ppl to conserve sprint more. Can understand why ppl didnt like it tho.
Tankazz

Post by Tankazz »

I'd like to see the awards screen automatically pop up after the match ends, and to have a spec cam focus on the best overall player. And also, on the awards page, somehow make the backgrounds darker and the text more readable =)
Scotteh

Post by Scotteh »

Don't know if this is already in but, could you make it so you can choose which maps to have the "volley only shots allowed option" and which ones allow all goals. This makes it easier on admins and people who play vo alot on sc.
Deacan Sharp

Post by Deacan Sharp »

OW 2 more things for my wish list

1 bring back crouch
2. change the anti spam time out from 30 seconds to 15 or less becasue i have comamnd binds for my team and i always press them twice real quick to make sure they see em. then i get fucking spam time out it annoys me greatly
vF_Zonk

Post by vF_Zonk »

Fruitcake wrote: hmm two things:
bring back dribbling
bring back noobcannon

these are probably the 2 thigns i'd least want back, and that are least likely to come back
Diab wrote: i dont get it, people complain that jumping uses sprint in 1.6 yet in 1.7 people WANT jump to effect it o_O. SILLY PEOPLE :O

long as jump doesnt decrease the bar, maby when jumping it pauses the sprint charge for 2 seconds.

you probably havent used the 1.7 sprint, it's RIDICULOUS, almost infinite
Alars

Post by Alars »

Deacan teamsay allows spam.....just change your binds to teamsay and it'll be fine

Alars
Cirian

Post by Cirian »

My wishes:

Remove the volley latency -- why do we need it? Good keepers and defenders can deal with noobers, it just minimises the possible moves.

LESSEN SPRINT AMOUNT -- Personally, I liked the 1.6 sprint system, with jumping draining sprint; but just dropping the amount of sprint juice would work too.

LESSEN CROWD VOLUME -- Or I kill a kitten.

Increase volley radius -- I preferred it a bit bigger. But whatever.

Increase the speed of unlocked pass-shots -- Not much, but a bit, I see why they were slowed down, but I think they were nerfed a bit much.
vF_Zonk

Post by vF_Zonk »

o yeah

keep volley radius the same for every1 except KEEEPER - for keeper, make it bigger i'd say

also remove volley latency for KEEPER imo, if you have the skill the volley a 0.3 second shot then you deserve the save
Large Potato

Post by Large Potato »

If a server with no players in it is stuck on golden goal with 0 time left on overtime it will ping as N/A in favourites. Not sure if it appears at all in deathball tab.
DaJero

Post by DaJero »